Cooperation do our business!!!!

Mike

Oct 29, 2007, 6:09:56 PM10/29/07
hello, my friend.
Our contact methods: website: www.58way.com MSN:t58...@hotmail.com
Yahoo ID/E-mail:t58...@yahoo.com.cn
We are lead sport shoes supplier in china that can supply worldwide.
We are also gold supplier in alibaba . we have a great prices and
authentic shoes and guarantee shipping about within 4-6days.
Our produce mainly :wholesale brand sport shoes, jeans, jacket , t-
shirts , hoodies , watches , sunglass,IpodMP4, handbags,underwear,
hats and so on. Last weeks we have arrived some new Shoes shoe.Welcome
visit to it.
I am honest and serious to have a good business with everyone, welcome
to go to see my website and having any problem,please contact with
me .looking forward to hearing from you sincereful.
Your are once trys,can do cooperative Forever!
best wishes
Mike