Anyone else do this?

jose

Jul 3, 2007, 7:25:45 PM7/3/07
To save on toilet paper, I'll wipe once, then fold the paper in half for
the next time I take a poop.

hchi...@hotmail.com

Jul 3, 2007, 9:50:11 PM7/3/07
On Tue, 3 Jul 2007 19:25:45 -0400, "jose" <josef...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

>To save on toilet paper, I'll wipe once, then fold the paper in half for
>the next time I take a poop.

<snore> Swallow it, and let it wipe on the way out.

Honestly, aren't there any original trolls alive anymore?

Daniel T.

Jul 3, 2007, 11:21:28 PM7/3/07
"jose" <josef...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> To save on toilet paper, I'll wipe once, then fold the paper in half for
> the next time I take a poop.

It's cheaper to not use toilet paper...

William Souden

Jul 3, 2007, 11:35:27 PM7/3/07

Finally a topic that Rod Speed might know something about.

Anthony Matonak

Jul 4, 2007, 1:07:17 AM7/4/07

I might suggest suppository toilet paper. :)

Anthony
--
What? Is it time for the keeper thread again?

freeisbest

Jul 4, 2007, 1:59:41 PM7/4/07
On Jul 3, 7:25 pm, "jose" <josefsop...@yahoo.com> appears to have
voluntarily posted:

> To save on toilet paper, I'll wipe once, then fold the paper in half
> for the next time I take a poop.
~~

And the sages of MCFL replied:

>> harry - <snore> Swallow it, and let it wipe on the way out.

Honestly, aren't there any original trolls alive anymore?

~~

Daniel T. - It's cheaper to not use toilet paper...
~~

William - Finally a topic that Rod Speed might know something about.
~~

Anthony - What? Is it time for the keeper thread again? <<

:^) Thanks the the smiles, fellas. The DH thanks you too.
But honest, don't you wonder just the teeniest little bit if
he's serious?
When he's not in the bathroom, he ventures into the real world, opens
doors, makes change, uses your xerox machine, shakes hands... no?

Daniel T.

Jul 4, 2007, 2:36:09 PM7/4/07
freeisbest <demeter...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> On Jul 3, 7:25 pm, "jose" <josefsop...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > To save on toilet paper, I'll wipe once, then fold the paper in
> > half for the next time I take a poop.
>
> Daniel T. - It's cheaper to not use toilet paper...
>
> But honest, don't you wonder just the teeniest little bit if he's
> serious? When he's not in the bathroom, he ventures into the real
> world, opens doors, makes change, uses your xerox machine, shakes
> hands... no?

I was serious. There are millions of people in the world who don't use
toilet paper, they open doors, make change, and shake hands, but they
don't use toilet paper...

Personally, I'll spend the extra 2 cents or whatever, but it doesn't
have to be done.

PaPaPeng

Jul 4, 2007, 2:54:53 PM7/4/07
wrote:

>To save on toilet paper, I'll wipe once, then fold the paper in half for

>the next time I take a poop.

Sheryl Crow'll love yuh.

jheller

Jul 4, 2007, 11:24:09 PM7/4/07
PaPaPeng wrote:

The only time my dd has tp in her house is when she has guest stay over.
The haven't bought any in years, she is very clean , uses cloth rags,
dryer sheets , washes them out with vingar and washes them seperate from
other clothes to reuse, then tosses them out every month or so and uses
"new" rags. old shirts, sheets, whatever is soft and easy to clean.
This has been done all over the world since the begining of time.
J.

Martin Leese

Jul 5, 2007, 12:44:15 AM7/5/07
jheller wrote:

> The only time my dd has tp in her house is when she has guest stay over.
> The haven't bought any in years, she is very clean , uses cloth rags,
> dryer sheets , washes them out with vingar and washes them seperate from
> other clothes to reuse, then tosses them out every month or so and uses
> "new" rags. old shirts, sheets, whatever is soft and easy to clean.
> This has been done all over the world since the begining of time.

In "Native Land" by Nigel Barley the author,
an anthropologist, describes how he invited
some Indonesian hill people to visit London
and build a rice barn as a living museum
exhibit. The Indonesians thought that toilet
paper was the most disgusting thing they had
ever heard of. From memory, one of the young
men said, "Your British women are very
beautiful. But then I remember the toilet
paper."

Back home, they walk into the forest and use
a convenient stone.

--
Regards,
Martin Leese