air jordan 1-23 retro,jordan spizikes,jordan admixture,jordan & af1 admixture,air force one,air force one XXV,air max (max95,max97,max2003,ltd,Nz),nike dunk,nike shox (R3 R4 R5 Oz Nz) on sale

nik...@gmail.com

Jan 8, 2008, 1:33:52 AM1/8/08
Our company can mainly supply quality branded shoes like air
jordans,nike dunks, air force one, air max, nike shox, adidas and
clothes like bape, evisu, bbc and so on. We can also supply kinds of
bags, sunglasses, hats,belts. We can delivery goods to your address
within 5 working days. Any interest in our products, pls take some
time and feel free to ask. Our website: http://www.nikewon.com. Our
msn: nike...@hotmail.com; email: nik...@yahoo.com.cn .
Yours Sincerely