PayPal Wants Your Opinion, Take The Survey & Get Free Silver!

J. Cotto

Jul 16, 2007, 2:01:25 AM7/16/07

We have been commissioned by PayPal to conduct a survey of PayPal users.

If you are an PayPal user you can earn a FREE American Silver Eagle Coin by taking the time to answer a few simple questions.

This free coin is 1 troy ounce of PURE SILVER!

To participate in this survey, please call our toll free number 888-310-0592 9 to 5 Eastern US time.

SURVEY RULES:

* You must have an active PayPal user ID (we NEVER ask for your password).

* You must be 18 or older and have a US mailing address (no PO boxes!).

* Only one (1) free silver coin per address.

* Please allow 10 to 15 minutes to answer the survey.

* Mention survey PP-22 when you call.

* Offer expires on September 1, 2007.

If you meet our requirements then please call 888-310-0592 and earn your free silver coin.

Jose Cotto

Marketing Director

<jo...@cottoconcepts.com>
<in...@cottoconcepts.com>

larry

Jul 16, 2007, 11:33:47 AM7/16/07
yea right,

the last time i gave them my opinion, they told me they
could not accept feedback and suggestions from anyone -period-

so, want my opinion now, go to-
http://paypalsucks.com

everyone- if you have or plan on using paypal, please do
read this site, it can save you a lot of grief when
something does go wrong (and it will).

i still use paypal, but i'm an informed consumer ;-)

-larry / dallas

Just A User

Jul 16, 2007, 11:40:08 AM7/16/07
PayPal leaves much to be desired. But then again they are a subsidiary
of EBay, which to me explains much.

George Orwell

Jul 16, 2007, 2:20:45 PM7/16/07

I agree PayPal sucks, I was on the phone for 15 minutes ranting to the survey guy. He didn't like it but he put up with it.

He said they will send the coin so maybe it was worth it besides making me feel better.