SCAM WARNING! She cheated the net out of MILLIONS!$$$

successn08

Feb 23, 2008, 10:05:55 AM2/23/08
Have you ever been scammed?
See how this stay at home mom beat the scammers and MORE THAN TRIPLED
HER INCOME IN 30 DAYS!!

TESTIMONIAL
I joined on the 27th of February and took a couple of weeks to get my
advertising in place and from the 16th of March my sales started and
haven't stopped. It has been such a blessing. I am now averaging
over a sale a day. By the grace of God I have had 50 sales in 7
weeks. It is wonderful to finally be in the right place at the right
time-and most importantly, finally being a part of the right team.

Thank You!!

Jeannie Looman-Stay at home mom supporting 3 children still at home!

Watch the movie...go to http://drsuccess08.com

Al Bundy

Feb 23, 2008, 10:40:07 AM2/23/08
On Feb 23, 10:05 am, successn08 <rae...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Have you ever been scammed?

> Thank You!!

> Jeannie Looman-Stay at home mom supporting 3 children still at home!

And thank you for the warning about your scam, Ms. Jackass.