Say, what happened to...

Gordon

Jul 28, 2007, 8:16:54 PM7/28/07
The frugal sex guy? I havn't seen him around here
in a while. Did he finally get arrested??

Rod Speed

Jul 28, 2007, 8:46:12 PM7/28/07
Gordon <go...@alltomyself.com> wrote:

> The frugal sex guy? I havn't seen him around
> here in a while. Did he finally get arrested??

Nar, wanked himself blind and cant read the group anymore.

Gordon

Jul 29, 2007, 11:52:01 PM7/29/07
"Rod Speed" <rod.sp...@gmail.com> wrote in news:5h26amF3ifudhU1
@mid.individual.net:

LOL: Too funny, but probably true.

Parallax

Jul 30, 2007, 10:35:17 AM7/30/07

I was thinking if he did get arrested, he may have found the most frugal
sex of all (as unpleasant as it may be).

--

Replace '???????' with 'hotmail' to e-mail me.

Rick

Jul 30, 2007, 5:49:16 PM7/30/07
Gordon wrote:

> The frugal sex guy? I havn't seen him around here
> in a while. Did he finally get arrested??

He probably got bounced by his ISP for the tasteless, off topic posts,
assuming complaints were filed. (Unless he really was being more than an
*ss and actually did try to do some of that stuff.) He was posting for a
while in a.b.pictures.radio - on topic there and with the same name and
e-mail address - but suddenly disappeared from that group as well.

Rick

Al Bundy

Jul 30, 2007, 6:35:39 PM7/30/07

Maybe he's off on one of his "business trip" he spoke about and
gathering new material along the way. Those repeat posts were tiring.