With A Little Trick And The Mobile Web You Can Save £££ A Year On SMS Text Messages.

allahgod...@yahoo.co.uk

Oct 31, 2007, 5:55:08 AM10/31/07
DIY the Mobile Web and our service 'Blitzplanet' to benefit from SMS
text messages at amazingly cheap prices to around 130 countries

and to TAKE AWAY ALL THE RISK...

...we'll give you a THREE YEAR GUARANTEE on all your SMS
text credits.

_____

Everybody talks about the Mobile Web, but only use it
to browse the net.

This is a waste of it's resources and capabilities.
Your phone is capable of using technologies
your mobile network provider cannot control.

SOME OF OUR CUSTOMERS ARE SAVING £70 EVERY MONTH

If you are already using the Mobile Web great -
fine tune it to it's full potential and be one of the few
who has discovered the smartest way of saving money using
text, picture, instant and email messaging

Our principle works along the same lines as Skype, but much
better because

- Blitzplanet works on every phone, not on only a few selected ones

- The recipient gets all the messages into their normal inbox

- You can trial it for FREE

- Blitzplanet is not a subscription service

- Your credits are GUARANTEED for 3 years.

- You will never have to change your Sim card again when travelling.

http://www.blitzplanet.com is a free-to-download SMS text
and picture service which is a program that sits on your
mobile phone like the game 'Snake' for example.