Kitchen receptacles

Sammy bin Snoozin

Sep 23, 2007, 3:01:50 AM9/23/07
Well, I have yanked out the old cabinets and am repairing the floor, walls, ceiling, everything else. Also going to install new receptacles where needed. I'm thinking about putting in 4-plex everywhere instead of duplex so I have enough for my radio, razor, electric back scratcher, etc.

I would appreciate anyone looking at this seat-of-the-pants sketch I posted at alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking under the same subject. Kind of goofy I know -- I drew in all the existing connections first. Then added the new cabinets on top, so you can see several are now behind cabinets, etc.

Anyway, how's it look?

Sam

Stormin Mormon

Sep 23, 2007, 9:00:32 AM9/23/07
It looks like you need to wear your eye glasses when choosing the news
groups to post.

--
.
Christopher A. Young
"Sammy bin Snoozin" <SammyBi...@REyahooMOVE.com> wrote in message

Sammy bin Snoozin

Sep 23, 2007, 10:51:51 AM9/23/07
Thanks, Christ.

Sammy bin Snoozin

Sep 23, 2007, 11:54:40 AM9/23/07
I figured a way to avoid one receptacle behind a cabinet. Plus thought it might make sense to go ahead and install 4-plex everywhere there is a new or existing duplex receptacle. The open wall will be tiled over so it's better for me to install too much now and not use it rather than wish I had more outlets later. Of course, the current supply will be the same.

Updated sketch... kitchen3.jpg at alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking.

Sammy bin Snoozin

Sep 23, 2007, 12:52:49 PM9/23/07
Added a couple of cell phone before photos...
alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking.

Gene S. Berkowitz

Sep 23, 2007, 7:23:58 PM9/23/07
In article <yboJi.755$6K4.237@trnddc06>, SammyBi...@REyahooMOVE.com
says...
> Well, I have yanked out the old cabinets and am repairing the floor, =
> walls, ceiling, everything else. Also going to install new receptacles =
> where needed. I'm thinking about putting in 4-plex everywhere instead =
> of duplex so I have enough for my radio, razor, electric back scratcher, =
> etc.
>
> I would appreciate anyone looking at this seat-of-the-pants sketch I =
> posted at alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking under the same subject. =
> Kind of goofy I know -- I drew in all the existing connections first. =
> Then added the new cabinets on top, so you can see several are now =

> behind cabinets, etc.
>
> Anyway, how's it look?
>
> Sam

I'm not going on a scavenger hunt for your drawings.
Be sure to use GFCI outlets, for when you drop your razor in the sink...

--Gene

Stormin Mormon

Sep 23, 2007, 8:35:19 PM9/23/07
Anyone know where to get military pistol belt in larger sizes, like 52 or 54
inch? I know, they aren't common. Military guys are seldom that big.

--
.

"Gene S. Berkowitz" <first...@comcast.net> wrote in message
: In article <yboJi.755$6K4.237@trnddc06>, SammyBi...@REyahooMOVE.com

Stormin Mormon

Sep 23, 2007, 8:36:54 PM9/23/07
Anybody know how to make a fuel injected gasoline engine run on propane?
I've got some propane in a jug outside. Like the folks evac from Katrena
found out, the gasoline sells out fast. But, I've still got my jug of
propane. Could extend my driving range, in case of bugout.

--
.
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
http://www.lds.org/portal/site/LDSOrg
http://www.mormon.org/mormonorg/eng/
.

Ward Abbott

Sep 23, 2007, 8:50:31 PM9/23/07
On Sun, 23 Sep 2007 20:35:19 -0400, "Stormin Mormon"
<cayoung61##spamblock$$@hotmail.com> wrote:

>Anyone know where to get military pistol belt in larger sizes, like 52 or 54

pistol belts.....kitchen receptacles.....Stormy...can you tie this
together...I haven't made the connection yet.

Now the belt issue. I urge you to get in touch with Jenny Craig.
That size presents serious health issues that you need to attend to.
Knock off 100 pounds or more and you and your family will thank you
for taking care of yourself. Otherwise, it sounds like you are too
damn fat to even bend over to pick up a pistol....and if you could
reach it, you probably would be so out of breath that you couldn't
even aim with accuracy.

NapalmHeart

Sep 24, 2007, 4:00:34 AM9/24/07

> Anyone know where to get military pistol belt in larger sizes, like 52
> or 54
> inch? I know, they aren't common. Military guys are seldom that big.
>
> --
> .
> Christopher A. Young
> Learn more about Jesus
> http://www.lds.org/portal/site/LDSOrg
> http://www.mormon.org/mormonorg/eng/

Look at police equipment sites. Many police/corrections people get that
big. ;+)

strabo

Sep 24, 2007, 5:47:47 PM9/24/07
Stormin Mormon wrote:
> Anyone know where to get military pistol belt in larger sizes, like 52 or 54
> inch? I know, they aren't common. Military guys are seldom that big.

That's pretty big. I doubt if you'll find it.

If you want the original web belt you'll probably have to make
an extension by cannibalizing one. You could stitch a
length of material or make a male to female bridge using the
fasteners.

Sammy bin Snoozin

Sep 25, 2007, 3:00:20 AM9/25/07
Jesus!! Lose some weight, tubby.

Sammy bin Snoozin

Sep 25, 2007, 3:00:20 AM9/25/07
It's "katrina", Christ.

Sammy bin Snoozin

Sep 25, 2007, 3:09:28 AM9/25/07

"Ward Abbott" <pre...@terian.com> wrote in message news:982ef354ibqq6s2lr...@4ax.com...

You're wasting your good advice on this FAT morman moran.

Anthony Matonak

Sep 25, 2007, 4:50:53 AM9/25/07
Stormin Mormon wrote:
> Anyone know where to get military pistol belt in larger sizes, like 52 or 54
> inch? I know, they aren't common. Military guys are seldom that big.

http://www.google.com/products?q=military+pistol+belt+extender

Anthony

bill allemann

Sep 26, 2007, 11:54:33 AM9/26/07
no offense, but the most dangerous things in your life are at the buffet
table.

Sammy bin Snoozin

Sep 27, 2007, 1:22:37 AM9/27/07
:O)