Odd dancing animation

hchi...@hotmail.com

Jul 27, 2007, 11:23:27 PM7/27/07
I've run across an amazing little synchronicity that stunned me the
first time it happened.

Download a midi file of Maple Leaf Rag, and one of the Entertainer.
(both Scott Joplin rags)

Then go to CNN.com and hope for the little flash animation loop of the
dancing alien in a mortgage ad.

Start one of the two midi files playing, and the damn little thing
dances in PERFECT synch with the music.

When I first ran across this, I happened to be playing the Maple Leaf
Rag when I went to the CNN site, and I was totally wierded out because
I thought the animation was picking up cues from the midi file I
happened to be playing.