There is absolutely no downside to this program!!

rutgerskevin

Jul 29, 2007, 8:38:12 PM7/29/07
Could you use some extra money? I know what you are thinking, this is
just going to be about some kind of scam. I felt the same way until I
actually tried Cash Crate. Don't take my word for the legitimacy of
Cash Crate, I urge you to read the public forum on the site before you
join. You will be able to read about common pitfalls, complaints, and
countless success stories. Curious? Click below.

http://www.cashcrate.com/84770">Cash Crate

Here's how it works: Once you make $10, your referrer gets a $3 plus
20% of your lifetime earnings on this site, plus 10% of what your
referrals make. We'll talk about referrals later. By just completing
all the offers that are 100% free and don't require a credit card, you
can make well over $100.

So now you see the next step--Do exactly what I am doing now--post
your referral link on every message board you know about. You can
even post on the same boards I do (Yahoo, Google, Msn, Aol etc.)--I
don't care--The more money you make the more I make. It only takes a
couple of active referrals to make some serious passive income.

Let's make some money together!!!

http://www.cashcrate.com/84770>Cash Crate

Other sites that pay

http://www.inboxdollars.com/?r=rutgerskevin>Inbox Dollars

http://www.treasuretrooper.com/151579>Treasure Trooper

Al Bundy

Jul 31, 2007, 5:52:01 PM7/31/07
On Jul 29, 8:38 pm, rutgerskevin <kevin_br...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Could you use some extra money? I know what you are thinking, this is
> just going to be about some kind of scam. I felt the same way until I
> actually tried Cash Crate. Don't take my word for the legitimacy of
> Cash Crate, I urge you to read the public forum on the site before you
> join. You will be able to read about common pitfalls, complaints, and
> countless success stories. Curious? Click below.

WOWIE
Let's increase the minimum wage to $75/Hr.