Fendi Handbags ,Chloe Handbags,Prada Handbags

lky5...@gmail.com

Jan 14, 2008, 1:37:49 PM1/14/08
LV Handbags,,Gucci Handbags,Fendi Handbags ,Chloe Handbags,Prada
Handbags ,Coach Handbags ,Chanel Handbags ,Miu Miu Handbags ,Hermes
Handbags
Payment:
We accept Visa,Paypal,Bank of China,Western Union,MoneyGram.
Shipping:
EMS,TNT, DHL,UPS,FedEx
All products Free ship by EMS.
MSN/Email:china-...@msn.com

lky...@gmail.com

Jan 15, 2008, 10:39:45 AM1/15/08
www.china-seller.com is a professional dropshipper and wholesaler who
supply with the dropship expreience about 2 years and with the good
reputation on this line. Our production include various
handbags especially new released handbags and most popular series,We
welcome all the resellers and retails join our company and enjoy our
dropship service. Since we are a experienced drop shipper who can help
you feel confidence to set up a steady business. Also we are not only
a professional supplier but also a useful consultant. Our company
would be very happy to share with you about our suggestions according
to your exact questions. Pls feel free contact us and usually we
respond within 24 hours(excluding national holiday). More infs, pls
feel free to contact
Skype: servicebuyer MSN: china-seller[AT]msn.com
AIM: servicebuyer Yahoo: servicebuyer[AT]yahoo.cn
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Welcome to http://www.china-seller.com!

lky5...@gmail.com

Jan 16, 2008, 1:45:47 PM1/16/08
we are China Triangle International Trade Co. Ltd, a professional
supplier of Sports Shoes, Casual Shoes. We wholesale shoes such as Air
Max Shoes, Air Dunk Shoes, Nike Shox Shoes, Nike Air Force Ones, Nike
Air Jordans, Dsquared Shoes, Bape Shoes, Gucci Shoes, Puma Shoes,
Prada Shoes, Timberland Shoes etc http://www.china-seller.com
We would like to invite you to see our products and the price on our
website: http://www.china-seller.com. Wish you enjoy your stay here.
For further information, please contact us: