I found a great little online dollar store!

daisy...@mydollarshop.com

Jul 14, 2007, 4:26:06 PM7/14/07
If you really want to save money, you have to know where to look
right? There's a little bit of everything here and most are only
priced at $1 !! I started as a shopper looking for bargains on
everything I needed BEFORE heading the big stores and I found this
site, now I own it! See for youself, bargain prices!

http://daisysdeals.mydollarshop.com

Thanks for looking!

Al Bundy

Jul 14, 2007, 5:37:47 PM7/14/07
On Jul 14, 4:26 pm, daisysde...@mydollarshop.com wrote:
> If you really want to save money, you have to know where to look
> right? There's a little bit of everything here and most are only
> priced at $1 !! I started as a shopper looking for bargains on
> everything I needed BEFORE heading the big stores and I found this
> site, now I own it! See for youself, bargain prices!
>
> Thanks for looking!
How can you hold your head up straight while showing those outlandish
list price comparisons?
It's just some of the usual dollar store junk and you pay for shipping
too.
I'll pick up my junk in person, thank you.