Underwater Cameras – Taking You To New Depths

gaint...@163.com

May 13, 2008, 11:45:27 AM5/13/08
Do you know that Nikon and Rolleimarin are the pioneers who designed
the ideal underwater cameras and their high quality housing which was
tested on site by explorer and photographer Hans Hass. They laid the
foundation for an ideal underwater camera.

Are you ready for underwater photography? Decide the type of
photographs you will be shooting. This is an essential point prior to
selecting a suitable underwater camera. Different categories need
different camera configuration, lens and flash. The underwater camera
should be cost effective, reliable, and easy to use and need very low
maintenance. Select a camera which is tough enough to withstand the
inevitable knocks underwater. The depth of the site to be photographed
also plays a role in the result you get.

If you are an enthusiastic diver interested in underwater photography
then opt for a camera which can give a good result up to a depth of
164 feet and not need a large number of batteries and also should use
regular 35 MM film. The most important features needed in an
underwater camera are the wide angle lens, sports viewfinder, a large
lever to operate the shutter and auto winding. Check the availability
of other special features such as film advance, automatic & manual
flash activation, pressure sensor, rubber armored grip design, For
more info visit http://www.underwaterfun.info

In this age of computers and digital media, one wonders why the
underwater camera took such a long time to move ahead from their basic
models. Present day digital cameras come with excellent resolutions
and colour sensitivity. They nicely balance and filter colors along
with many special features. However digital cameras with their small
housings do not meet the basic requirements for underwater use.

Another option is the multi purpose digital underwater camera, which
can be

http://users6.nofeehost.com/death8/html/Death/20060925/9552.html

gaint...@163.com

May 13, 2008, 11:45:43 AM5/13/08

Al Bundy

May 14, 2008, 4:43:35 PM5/14/08

gaintio...@163.com wrote:
> Do you know that Nikon and Rolleimarin are the pioneers who designed
> the ideal underwater cameras and their high quality housing which was
> tested on site by explorer and photographer Hans Hass. They laid the
> foundation for an ideal underwater camera.

I just watch Animal Planet or National Geographic. They know all
about this camera stuff and I don't have to get wet or punctured by a
stingray.