how's this for an economic mess?

Mr.SmartyPants

Jul 11, 2008, 1:23:26 AM7/11/08
What's the best way to get into a financial mess? I'm not an
economist, but the best way I know of is to borrow more money than you
can pay back. Here's what Ron Paul says:

"Ron Paul: How We Got into this Mess

By: The Mess that Greenspan Made Thursday, July 10, 2008 5:41 PM
Sectors: Finance

From Ron Paul's Campaign for Liberty come these thoughts about how we
got into such a mess with a financial system apparently falling apart
at the seams and soaring inflation for nearly everything but the
consumer price index.

The entire statement was to be read into the Congressional Record
earlier this week - there are some 572 comments on the original
article at Campaign for Liberty.

The financial crisis, still in its early stages, is apparent to
everyone: gasoline prices over $4 a gallon; skyrocketing education and
medical-care costs; the collapse of the housing bubble; the bursting
of the NASDAQ bubble; stockmarkets plunging; unemployment rising;,
massive underemployment; excessive government debt; and unmanageable
personal debt. Little doubt exists as to whether we’ll get
stagflation. The question that will soon be asked is: When will the
stagflation become an inflationary depression?

There are various reasons that the world economy has been
globalized and the problems we face are worldwide. We cannot
understand what we’re facing without understanding fiat money and the
long-developing dollar bubble.

There were several stages. From the inception of the Federal
Reserve System in 1913 to 1933, the Central Bank established itself as
the official dollar manager. By 1933, Americans could no longer own
gold, thus removing restraint on the Federal Reserve to inflate for
war and welfare.

By 1945, further restraints were removed by creating the
Bretton-Woods Monetary System making the dollar the reserve currency
of the world. This system lasted up until 1971. During the period
between 1945 and 1971, some restraints on the Fed remained in place.
Foreigners, but not Americans, could convert dollars to gold at $35 an
ounce. Due to the excessive dollars being created, that system came to
an end in 1971.

It’s the post Bretton-Woods system that was responsible for
globalizing inflation and markets and for generating a gigantic
worldwide dollar bubble. That bubble is now bursting, and we’re seeing
what it’s like to suffer the consequences of the many previous
economic errors.

Ironically in these past 35 years, we have benefited from this
very flawed system. Because the world accepted dollars as if they were
gold, we only had to counterfeit more dollars, spend them overseas
(indirectly encouraging our jobs to go overseas as well) and enjoy
unearned prosperity. Those who took our dollars and gave us goods and
services were only too anxious to loan those dollars back to us. This
allowed us to export our inflation and delay the consequences we now
are starting to see.

But it was never destined to last, and now we have to pay the
piper. Our huge foreign debt must be paid or liquidated. Our
entitlements are coming due just as the world has become more
reluctant to hold dollars. The consequence of that decision is price
inflation in this countryand that’s what we are witnessing today.
Already price inflation overseas is even higher than here at home as a
consequence of foreign central bank’s willingness to monetize our
debt.

Printing dollars over long periods of time may not immediately
push prices upyet in time it always does. Now we’re seeing catch-up
for past inflating of the monetary supply. As bad as it is today with
$4 a gallon gasoline, this is just the beginning. It’s a gross
distraction to hound away at “drill, drill, drill as a solution to
the dollar crisis and high gasoline prices. Its okay to let the market
increase supplies and drill, but that issue is a gross distraction
from the sins of deficits and Federal Reserve monetary shenanigans.

This bubble is different and bigger for another reason. The
central banks of the world secretly collude to centrally plan the
world economy. I’m convinced that agreements among central banks to
“monetize U.S. debt these past 15 years have existed, although
secretly and out of the reach of any oversight of anyoneespecially
the U.S. Congress that doesn’t care, or just flat doesn’t understand.
As this “gift to us comes to an end, our problems worsen. The central
banks and the various governments are very powerful, but eventually
the markets overwhelm when the people who get stuck holding the bag
(of bad dollars) catch on and spend the dollars into the economy with
emotional zeal, thus igniting inflationary fever.

This timesince there are so many dollars and so many countries
involvedthe Fed has been able to “paper over every approaching
crisis for the past 15 years, especially with Alan Greenspan as
Chairman of the Federal Reserve Board, which has allowed the bubble to
become history’s greatest.

The mistakes made with excessive credit at artificially low rates
are huge, and the market is demanding a correction. This involves
excessive debt, misdirected investments, over-investments, and all the
other problems caused by the government when spending the money they
should never have had. Foreign militarism, welfare handouts and $80
trillion entitlement promises are all coming to an end. We don’t have
the money or the wealth-creating capacity to catch up and care for all
the needs that now exist because we rejected the market economy, sound
money, self reliance and the principles of liberty.

It continues to amaze me how people can listen to something like this
with just a blank stare on their face and then go on doing what
they've been doing.

It's not as if there's anything people can really do about it (aside
from perhaps buying a little gold, just in case Ron Paul isn't just
some crazy gold bug), but it almost seems as if talk like this is a
source of cognitive dissonance to about 98 percent of the population
who, in the end, are unwilling to even consider the possibility."

http://www.istockanalyst.com/article/viewarticle+articleid_2387021.html#

http://www.istockanalyst.com/article/authorcentral+authorid_88.html
--
If guns are out-lawed. Only the Out-laws & politicians will have guns.

Rod Speed

Jul 11, 2008, 2:17:49 AM7/11/08
Mr.SmartyPants <george...@humboldt1.com> wrote:

> What's the best way to get into a financial mess? I'm not an economist,

Or anything else either.

> but the best way I know of is to borrow more money than you can pay back.

Mindlessly superficial. It isnt always that easy to work out what you can pay back.

And those who have got stinking rich have got that way by doing that anyway.

> Here's what Ron Paul says:

That fool has never ever had a clue.

> "Ron Paul: How We Got into this Mess

> By: The Mess that Greenspan Made

Nothing to do with Greenspan, fool.

> Thursday, July 10, 2008 5:41 PM
> Sectors: Finance

> From Ron Paul's Campaign for Liberty

Wota fucking wanker...

> come these thoughts

Those arent thoughts, they're just more steaming turds.

> about how we got into such a mess with a financial
> system apparently falling apart at the seams

It aint falling apart, fool.

> and soaring inflation

And there aint soaring inflation either, fool.

> for nearly everything but the consumer price index.

Pity about what it measures, fool.

> The entire statement was to be read into the Congressional Record earlier this week

Just another steaming turd dropped in there.

> - there are some 572 comments on the original article at Campaign for Liberty.

Yawn...

> The financial crisis,

There is no financial crisis, fool.

> still in its early stages,

Wrong again.

> is apparent to everyone:

You wouldnt know what a real financial crisis was if it bit
you on your lard arse, the source of those steaming turds.

> gasoline prices over $4 a gallon;

Yawn...

> skyrocketing education and medical-care costs;

You wouldnt know what a real skyrocket was if it was fired up your lard arse, fool.

> the collapse of the housing bubble;

You wouldnt know what a real collapsed housing market was if it bit you on your lard arse, fool.

> the bursting of the NASDAQ bubble;

You wouldnt know what a real burst NASDAQ market was if it bit you on your lard arse, fool.

> stockmarkets plunging;

You wouldnt know what a real plunging stockmarket was if it bit you on your lard arse, fool.

> unemployment rising;,

Only by 10%, fool.

> massive underemployment;

Bare faced lie.

> excessive government debt;

You're always welcome to vote for higher taxes, fool.

> and unmanageable personal debt.

You wouldnt know what a real unmanageable personal debt was if it bit you on your lard arse, fool.

> Little doubt exists as to whether we’ll get stagflation.

Only for pig ignorant fools like you.

> The question that will soon be asked is: When will the stagflation become an inflationary depression?

Never, thats when. We aint had one of those for almost a century now, fool.

> There are various reasons that the world economy has been globalized

Meaningless waffle.

> and the problems we face are worldwide.

No they aint.

> We cannot understand what we’re facing without understanding fiat money

You wouldnt know what a real fiat money was if it bit you on your lard arse, fool.

> and the long-developing dollar bubble.

There is no 'dollar bubble', fool.

> There were several stages. From the inception of the Federal Reserve System in 1913 to 1933,

Which is how a full depression has been avoided for almost a century now, fool.

> the Central Bank established itself as the official dollar manager.

Pig ignorant lie.

> By 1933, Americans could no longer own gold, thus removing
> restraint on the Federal Reserve to inflate for war and welfare.

Pig ignorant lie.

> By 1945, further restraints were removed by creating the Bretton-Woods
> Monetary System making the dollar the reserve currency of the world.

Pig ignorant lie.

> This system lasted up until 1971. During the period between 1945 and
> 1971, some restraints on the Fed remained in place. Foreigners, but
> not Americans, could convert dollars to gold at $35 an ounce. Due to
> the excessive dollars being created, that system came to an end in 1971.

Pig ignorant lie.

> It’s the post Bretton-Woods system that was responsible for globalizing
> inflation and markets and for generating a gigantic worldwide dollar bubble.

Pig ignorant lie.

> That bubble is now bursting,

No it aint.

> and we’re seeing what it’s like to suffer the
> consequences of the many previous economic errors.

Only in your pathetic little drug crazed pig ignorant fantasyland.

> Ironically in these past 35 years, we have benefited from this very flawed system.

Yeah, like no full depression for almost a century now, fool.

> Because the world accepted dollars as if they were gold, we only had
> to counterfeit more dollars, spend them overseas (indirectly encouraging
> our jobs to go overseas as well) and enjoy unearned prosperity.

Thanks for that completely superfluous proof that you have never ever had a fucking clue.

> Those who took our dollars and gave us goods and services
> were only too anxious to loan those dollars back to us.

Pig ignorant lie.

> This allowed us to export our inflation and delay the consequences we now are starting to see.

Pig ignorant lie.

> But it was never destined to last, and now we have to pay the piper.

Pig ignorant lie.

> Our huge foreign debt must be paid or liquidated.

Thanks for that completely superfluous proof that you have never ever had a fucking clue.

> Our entitlements are coming due just as the world has become more reluctant to hold dollars.

Thanks for that completely superfluous proof that you have never ever had a fucking clue.

> The consequence of that decision is price inflation in this countryand that’s what we are witnessing today.

Thanks for that completely superfluous proof that you have never ever had a fucking clue.

> Already price inflation overseas is even higher than here at home as a
> consequence of foreign central bank’s willingness to monetize our debt.

Thanks for that completely superfluous proof that you have never ever had a fucking clue.

> Printing dollars over long periods of time

Thanks for that completely superfluous proof that you have never ever had a fucking clue.

> may not immediately push prices upyet in time it always does.
> Now we’re seeing catch-up for past inflating of the monetary supply.

Thanks for that completely superfluous proof that you have never ever had a fucking clue.

> As bad as it is today with $4 a gallon gasoline, this is just the beginning.

Yep, there is more demand than supply, fool.

> It’s a gross distraction to hound away at “drill, drill, drill as a solution
> to the dollar crisis and high gasoline prices. Its okay to let the market
> increase supplies and drill, but that issue is a gross distraction from
> the sins of deficits and Federal Reserve monetary shenanigans.

Thanks for that completely superfluous proof that you have never ever had a fucking clue.

> This bubble is different and bigger for another reason.

You wouldnt know what a real bubble was if it bit you on your lard arse, fool.

> The central banks of the world secretly collude to centrally plan the world economy.

Thanks for that completely superfluous proof that you have never ever had a fucking clue.

> I’m convinced that agreements among central banks to
> “monetize U.S. debt these past 15 years have existed, although
> secretly and out of the reach of any oversight of anyone especially
> the U.S. Congress that doesn’t care, or just flat doesn’t understand.

Thanks for that completely superfluous proof that you have never ever had a fucking clue.

> As this “gift to us comes to an end, our problems worsen. The central
> banks and the various governments are very powerful, but eventually
> the markets overwhelm when the people who get stuck holding the
> bag (of bad dollars) catch on and spend the dollars into the economy
> with emotional zeal, thus igniting inflationary fever.

Thanks for that completely superfluous proof that you have never ever had a fucking clue.

> This time since there are so many dollars and so many countries
> involved the Fed has been able to “paper over every approaching

> crisis for the past 15 years, especially with Alan Greenspan as
> Chairman of the Federal Reserve Board, which has allowed the
> bubble to become history’s greatest.

Thanks for that completely superfluous proof that you have never ever had a fucking clue.

> The mistakes made with excessive credit at artificially low
> rates are huge, and the market is demanding a correction.

Thanks for that completely superfluous proof that you have never ever had a fucking clue.

> This involves excessive debt, misdirected investments, over-investments,
> and all the other problems caused by the government when spending the
> money they should never have had. Foreign militarism, welfare handouts
> and $80 trillion entitlement promises are all coming to an end.

Only in your pathetic little drug crazed fantasyland, fool.

> We don’t have the money or the wealth-creating capacity to catch up
> and care for all the needs that now exist because we rejected the
> market economy, sound money, self reliance and the principles of liberty.

Thanks for that completely superfluous proof that you have never ever had a fucking clue.

> It continues to amaze me how people can listen to something like this with just
> a blank stare on their face and then go on doing what they've been doing.

Because even they realise its just another completely mindless steaming turd.

> It's not as if there's anything people can really do about it

You could always set fire to yourself in 'protest' or sumfin and do the world a service.

> (aside from perhaps buying a little gold, just in case Ron Paul isn't
> just some crazy gold bug), but it almost seems as if talk like this is a
> source of cognitive dissonance to about 98 percent of the population
> who, in the end, are unwilling to even consider the possibility."

Because even they realise that you havent got a fucking clue.

> http://www.istockanalyst.com/article/viewarticle+articleid_2387021.html#

> http://www.istockanalyst.com/article/authorcentral+authorid_88.html

Rod Speed

Jul 11, 2008, 5:46:59 AM7/11/08
Mr.SmartyPants FUCKING LOVE MUFFINS! BITCH! <george...@humboldt1.com>
wrote: ARSE-THRASHER! BUM-FUCKING! SKANK! PENIS BREATH!

> What's the best way to get into a financial mess? I'm not an economist,

Or FUCKING BLACK SNAKE! anything else either. BUM CLEAVAGE! BUTT! BUTT
BANG! FLESH FLY!

> but the best way I know of is to borrow more money than you can pay back.

Mindlessly FUCKING ASS-GUNNER! superficial. It isnt FUCKING PIMP! always
that easy FUCKING DICKBREATH! to work out FUCKING KILL! what you can
FUCKING FAT-MOUTH! SCREW! PUSSY PLUNGER! NEW JERSEY NIGGER! pay back.
ANAL JOUSTER! POONTANG!

And FUCKING FREEBOOTER! CUM SLINGER! those who have FUCKING BIT OF
MUTTON! ASS-SELLER! got stinking rich FUCKING BUTT PEDDLER! ARSEWIPE!
HALFWIT! have got that FUCKING BUM BOY! FLOWER BOY! way by doing FUCKING
ANAL PLUG! GRAPEFRUITS! APE CROTCH! that anyway. BACK YARD PROWLER!
SHIT!

> Here's what Ron Paul says:

That FUCKING BUTT PUSSY! BACK YARD PROWLER! fool has never ever FUCKING
MUCUS MEMBRANE! had a clue. DOLLY-MOP! JACKOFF! FUCKPOLE!

> "Ron Paul: How We Got into this Mess

> By: The Mess that Greenspan Made

Nothing FUCKING BUM CRUMBS! CUNT! to do with Greenspan, FUCKING DUDES!
fool. AMYL QUEEN! BEARDED TACO!

> Thursday, July 10, 2008 5:41 PM
> Sectors: Finance

> From Ron Paul's Campaign for Liberty

Wota FUCKING FREEBOOTER! CARNAL STUMP! FARM ANIMAL! fucking wanker...
BRA BUDDIES! BITCH STICK!

> come these thoughts

Those FUCKING FAG! BOYS! arent thoughts, they're just FUCKING EASY-LAY!
ANAL COPULATION! COCK JOCKEY! more steaming turds. BITCHVILLE! DAMN IT!
CRUMPET-TRUMPET! ALL-DAY SUCKER! SMUT-SLUT!

> about how we got into such a mess with a financial
> system apparently falling apart at the seams

It FUCKING TART! SHOOT YOUR WAD! aint falling apart, FUCKING FLOP! ASS
HOUND! SCREW! GIVE HER THE HIGH HARD ONE! fool. NYMPHO! SCARLET-HARLOT!
INCEST!

> and soaring inflation

And FUCKING BUTT-FUCK BUDDY! there aint soaring FUCKING RAT'S ASS!
CARBUNCLE! BLOOD SPITTER! BUTT BANGING! DICK OF DEATH! inflation either,
fool. FUCKING SCARLET-HARLOT! DONKEY DICK! DISCHARGE! SUCK! BARE-ASS!
PUSSY LIPS! BONE DANCER!

> for nearly everything but the consumer price index.

Pity FUCKING PENIS WRINKLE! about what it measures, FUCKING DICK WIPE!
fool. BUTT BREATH! BLUE-VEINER!

> The entire statement was to be read into the Congressional Record earlier this week

Just FUCKING COCK SUCKER! another steaming turd FUCKING FLASH-GIRL!
dropped in there. FUCKING BUM PLUMBER! CLITTY! GUTTER-SLUT! VOMIT!
ASS-FUCKING! FUCK-BUNNY!

> - there are some 572 comments on the original article at Campaign for Liberty.

Yawn... FUCKING LOVE BLOBS! BUTT RAPE! FLOOZY! ARSE COOLER! WEE! CROTCH
VOMITER!

> The financial crisis,

There FUCKING FAIRY! is no financial crisis, FUCKING HOSE BAG! fool.
HUSSY! HEAD LOUSE! FUCK-MEAT!

> still in its early stages,

Wrong FUCKING PUSSY WHIP! DOUCHE BAG! again. ASS-PEDDLER! ARSECONS! BUMP
BONES! BITCH KITTY!

> is apparent to everyone:

You FUCKING CLITORIS! wouldnt know what FUCKING SHIT HEAD! a real
financial FUCKING BATTLE-AXE! crisis was if FUCKING TITS AND BUMS!
WETBACK! it bit you FUCKING ASS-LICKING! ASSHOLE! TWINK! on your lard
FUCKING ASS THRASHER! JIZZ-BABE! SCARLET-HARLOT! arse, the source
FUCKING BUMS AND TITS! CUNT COMPANION! DICKBREATH! of those steaming
FUCKING POP A NUT! turds. ARSE MONKEY! HOOKNOSE! ARSE-PACKER! SLUT!

> gasoline prices over $4 a gallon;

Yawn... FUCKING FUCK-KNUCKLE! HOOTERS! CORPSE! FLASH-GIRL!

> skyrocketing education and medical-care costs;

You FUCKING PECKER! wouldnt know what FUCKING BUM PRODDER! ARSE PIRATE!
DOGGY! a real skyrocket FUCKING FAT FLAPS! was if it FUCKING BLAIN! was
fired up FUCKING ANUS QUEEN! BUTT SUCKER! your lard arse, FUCKING
ABSCESS! fool. ARSE GOBLIN! DUDES! CUNT COMPANION! BOOB!

> the collapse of the housing bubble;

You FUCKING BLOOD WEEK! wouldnt know what FUCKING LOVE MUFFINS! a real
collapsed FUCKING SLAPPER! housing market was FUCKING GOLDEN SHOWER! if
it bit FUCKING CUM FACTORY! ANAL SPEAR! BELLY-BUMPING! you on your
FUCKING PENIS HEAD! CRACK WHORE! DUMBASS! lard arse, fool. FUCKING
APPLE-JOHN! PISS OFF! ARSE PIRATE! BITCHIN'!

> the bursting of the NASDAQ bubble;

You FUCKING ONE EYED BASTARD! wouldnt know what FUCKING CUSTARD PUMP! a
real burst FUCKING MIDGET FUCKER! HORNY! SAUSAGE JOCKEY! TUMOR! NASDAQ
market was FUCKING MINGE! if it bit FUCKING GERM! BREASTS! CLAM STICKER!
CRACK WHORE! you on your FUCKING LOOSE-LEGGED WOMAN! lard arse, fool.
FUCKING BUM BALLS! DICK FACE! JACK OFF! PISS ANT! ASS WEDGE! BUM-FUCKER!
BROWN EYE!

> stockmarkets plunging;

You FUCKING BITCHES! wouldnt know what a FUCKING SHIT FOR BRAINS! real
plunging stockmarket was FUCKING GIRL SCOUT! DORK! JACKOFF! BEAST-FUCK!
WALK-UP-FUCK! if it bit you FUCKING DICK LICKER! on your lard arse,
FUCKING FUCKSTER! ANUS! LOVE BONE! fool. SKANK! BUM CLEAVAGE! JACKASS!

> unemployment rising;,

Only FUCKING PUSSY! BLOOD SPORTS! DICK LICKER! JACKOFF! by 10%, fool.
BONE GOBBLER! NIPPLE!

> massive underemployment;

Bare FUCKING ARSEWIPE! faced lie. GROIN! LOOSE-LEGGED WOMAN!
BELLY-BUMPER!

> excessive government debt;

You're FUCKING BELLY THICKET! PIECE OF CRUMPET! always welcome to
FUCKING BUNGHOLE BANDIT! CUNT-STICKER! vote for higher FUCKING SHITFACE!
taxes, fool. HEAD LOUSE! ARSE BURGLAR! CUNTRAG!

> and unmanageable personal debt.

You FUCKING LIVER! wouldnt know what FUCKING LOVE TRAIN! BUTT REAMER! a
real unmanageable FUCKING BESTIALITY! JACK OFF! personal debt was
FUCKING PLACENTA POKER! ADULTERER! LOVE BLOBS! if it bit FUCKING
ARSE-PIRATE! COCK GOBLIN! you on your FUCKING NIGGER! PORK SWORD! lard
arse, fool. FUCKING MERRY-LEGS! NEW JERSEY NIGGER! TARBABY! CROTCH
COWBOY! STREET-WHORE! COCK TEASER!

> Little doubt exists as to whether we’ll get stagflation.

Only FUCKING ARSE UP! for pig ignorant FUCKING ANAL-COPULATOR! COMMON
TART! fools like you. FUCKING JIZZ RECEPTACLE! ANAL-JOYRIDER! LOVE LOG!
FAT FINGER!

> The question that will soon be asked is: When will the stagflation become an inflationary depression?

Never, FUCKING VAGINA DECLINER! WHAT THE FUCK! thats when. We FUCKING
CUNNILINGUS! aint had one FUCKING BUMS AND TITS! PIMP! of those for
FUCKING FLOPPERS! BEAT MOLL! almost a century FUCKING BLOW STICK! now,
fool. PECKER! BUM BOY! CARBUNCLE! RETARD! ARSE BANDIT!

> There are various reasons that the world economy has been globalized

Meaningless FUCKING PROSTITUTE! waffle. HAPPY-ASSED! THROAT CHOKER!
MURDER!

> and the problems we face are worldwide.

No FUCKING BOSS-QUEEN! BED FAGGOT! CUNT-FOR-HIRE! BEAST-FUCK! they aint.
BUM JOCKEY! BAPS! ARSEBALL!

> We cannot understand what we’re facing without understanding fiat money

You FUCKING FLESH INJECTION! ASS HOUND! wouldnt know what FUCKING BLOOD
FLAPS! FRUIT BAT! a real fiat FUCKING HICK! FLOPPERS! money was FUCKING
FLOP! PUDDINGS! FLAT-FUCK! if it bit FUCKING CLITTY! you on your FUCKING
BUTT! GIVE HER THE BUSINESS! BOOBIES! lard arse, fool. FUCKING LET THE
NIGGER GIRL DO IT! CUNT-FOR-HIRE! HALFWIT! BUTT RAPE! LOVE TORPEDO!
HICK!

> and the long-developing dollar bubble.

There FUCKING UDDERS! ANDRODYKE! is no 'dollar bubble', FUCKING COON!
fool. FOOL! SHITHEAD! PISS-PIPE! BLACK MORIAH!

> There were several stages. From the inception of the Federal Reserve System in 1913 to 1933,

Which FUCKING FUCK MUSCLE! BUGGER! is how a FUCKING BUTT PEDDLER! full
depression has FUCKING SCUM! been avoided for FUCKING CUNT RAG! almost a
century FUCKING ASS-FUCKER! ARSE-GOBLIN! now, fool. ARSE-FARMER! LOVE
PILLOWS! CLAM STICKER!

> the Central Bank established itself as the official dollar manager.

Pig FUCKING ARSE-OPENER! ignorant lie. FAGGOT! BLADDER!

> By 1933, Americans could no longer own gold, thus removing
> restraint on the Federal Reserve to inflate for war and welfare.

Pig FUCKING DICK BRAIN! ignorant lie. GOLDEN SHOWER! DICK SUCKER!
ASS-LICKER! ASS GREASE! FUCKING-STICK!

> By 1945, further restraints were removed by creating the Bretton-Woods
> Monetary System making the dollar the reserve currency of the world.

Pig FUCKING DWARF! ignorant lie. ARSE BENDER! FAGDYKE!

> This system lasted up until 1971. During the period between 1945 and
> 1971, some restraints on the Fed remained in place. Foreigners, but
> not Americans, could convert dollars to gold at $35 an ounce. Due to
> the excessive dollars being created, that system came to an end in 1971.

Pig FUCKING ANAL-JOYRIDER! ignorant lie. BLAIN! BONEHEAD! MORON! GAY!

> It’s the post Bretton-Woods system that was responsible for globalizing
> inflation and markets and for generating a gigantic worldwide dollar bubble.

Pig FUCKING RAPE! ignorant lie. LICK! BLAME IT ON THE NIGGERS!
HARD-BOILER! G-STRING!

> That bubble is now bursting,

No FUCKING ANAL SPEAR! it aint. ASS JABBER! BAZONGAS!

> and we’re seeing what it’s like to suffer the
> consequences of the many previous economic errors.

Only FUCKING LOVE DART! in your pathetic little FUCKING MARMITE DRILLER!
BALL-BUSTER! drug crazed pig ignorant FUCKING BAR GIRL! BLUE-VEINER!
BUTT PUSSY! fantasyland. ASS! FLESH BAT! ARSE BENDER! BEARDED CLAM!
BACK-DOOR BUDDY!

> Ironically in these past 35 years, we have benefited from this very flawed system.

Yeah, FUCKING CRUMPET! BAZOOMBAS! ANAL-RAPE! BELLY TICKLER! like no full
FUCKING DOLT! CRACK A FAT! depression for almost FUCKING DOUBLE D'S! a
century now, FUCKING FLOP! fool. HOOFER! LOVE MEAT!

> Because the world accepted dollars as if they were gold, we only had
> to counterfeit more dollars, spend them overseas (indirectly encouraging
> our jobs to go overseas as well) and enjoy unearned prosperity.

Thanks FUCKING STAB! COCKSUCKING WHORE! for that completely FUCKING CUNT
LIP! superfluous proof that FUCKING FLESH-BAGS! FLIRT-GIRL! GIVE HER THE
HIGH HARD ONE! you have never FUCKING BARF BAG! PENIS BREATH! ever had a
FUCKING PIECE OF ASS! BLOOD WEEK! fucking clue. DRAGGY-UDDERS! TWINK!
ASS JABBER! ORGASM!

> Those who took our dollars and gave us goods and services
> were only too anxious to loan those dollars back to us.

Pig FUCKING DORK! ASS-TO-MOUTH! ignorant lie. FAST PARTY! BALL BUSTER!
ANAL-JOYRIDER! BAD SHIT!

> This allowed us to export our inflation and delay the consequences we now are starting to see.

Pig FUCKING SCRUBBER! ignorant lie. IMPREGNATOR! FUDDY-DUDDY!

> But it was never destined to last, and now we have to pay the piper.

Pig FUCKING SCUM! ignorant lie. CUNT! TWAT-PEDDLER!

> Our huge foreign debt must be paid or liquidated.

Thanks FUCKING ASS-FUCK! CLAM DIGGER! for that completely FUCKING
BITCH-QUEEN! NIGGER LOVER! superfluous proof that FUCKING CUSTARD PUMP!
you have never FUCKING BLUE-VEINED THROBBER! PUSSY LIPS! RAPE! ever had
a FUCKING NIGGER COCKSUCKER! fucking clue. PRICK! CONCUBINE! GLOBES!

> Our entitlements are coming due just as the world has become more reluctant to hold dollars.

Thanks FUCKING CUNTSLAPPER! ORGASM! for that completely FUCKING
KNOCKERS! superfluous proof that FUCKING ACE QUEEN! JACKING OFF! PUSSY
FEEDER! you have never FUCKING SHAG-BAG! DOUCHEBAG! ever had a FUCKING
FUCKHEADS! CUNT-STRETCHER! FUCKER! fucking clue. JAPSEYE! TROLLOP!
ASSHOLE FUCKING! BUTT-CRACK! ARSESUCKER!

> The consequence of that decision is price inflation in this countryand that’s what we are witnessing today.

Thanks FUCKING PECKER! for that completely FUCKING DILDO! DOGSHIT!
superfluous proof that FUCKING LOVE JUICE! BUTT PUSSY! you have never
FUCKING SKANK! ANAL FISTULA! FUCKHEADS! ever had a FUCKING BLUE-VEINED
THROBBER! fucking clue. MOTHERFUCKER! BUTT FLOSS! RAPE!

> Already price inflation overseas is even higher than here at home as a
> consequence of foreign central bank’s willingness to monetize our debt.

Thanks FUCKING THROAT CHOKER! HEIFER! for that completely FUCKING BOX
BUSTER! BELLY-FUCK! CUNT CAPER! CARNAL STUMP! NIGGER BALL! superfluous
proof that FUCKING BIKINI-STUFFERS! you have never FUCKING DICKBREATH!
ever had a FUCKING BABY JUICE! fucking clue. FARKLEBERRY! FUCKING-STICK!
POOFTER! CERVIX CRUSADER! ANAL JOYRIDER!

> Printing dollars over long periods of time

Thanks FUCKING COLON COWBOY! for that completely FUCKING SHITFACE!
superfluous proof that FUCKING TITS AND BUMS! BABY-PILLOWS! you have
never FUCKING BUGGERED! SHEEP! ANAL IMPALER! ever had a FUCKING HOSEBAG!
fucking clue. CANKER! GREASE MONKEY! LOOSE WOMAN! NIGGER COCKSUCKER!

> may not immediately push prices upyet in time it always does.
> Now we’re seeing catch-up for past inflating of the monetary supply.

Thanks FUCKING BACK PASSAGE! FLAT-BACKER! BED PISSER! ANAL BORER! for
that completely FUCKING CUP YOUR CUNT! superfluous proof that FUCKING
PISS WHISTLE! you have never FUCKING FREAKFACE! DOGGY! BUTTOCK-BROKER!
ever had a FUCKING LICK! CUNTSLAPPER! TUMOR! fucking clue. DICKSMACK!
69! PUSSY LIP!

> As bad as it is today with $4 a gallon gasoline, this is just the beginning.

Yep, FUCKING COCK JOCKEY! BOILER! BLACK PENCIL! there is more demand
FUCKING GUTTER-SLUT! than supply, fool. TROLLOP! SNOT! ARSE PIRATE!
HALFWIT! TOWN-TRAMP!

> It’s a gross distraction to hound away at “drill, drill, drill as a solution
> to the dollar crisis and high gasoline prices. Its okay to let the market
> increase supplies and drill, but that issue is a gross distraction from
> the sins of deficits and Federal Reserve monetary shenanigans.

Thanks FUCKING BLUE-VEINED CUSTARD CHUCKER! DICKIMUS MAXIMUS! for that
completely FUCKING INFECTION! DROP YOUR LOAD! DIPSTICK! superfluous
proof that FUCKING FOOL! FUCK-KNUCKLE! GUTTER SLUT BITCH! CRACK! you
have never FUCKING ASS-KISSER! ever had a FUCKING FUCKUP! fucking clue.
COCKY NIGGER! BLOW POP! GUTTER SLUT!

> This bubble is different and bigger for another reason.

You FUCKING FORNICATION! wouldnt know what FUCKING WANG! FOOL!
FUCK-KNUCKLE! BLACK PENCIL! a real bubble FUCKING BLACK JOKE! GIVE HER
THE HIGH HARD ONE! FULL LOAD! COCK SUCKER! was if it FUCKING BUGGERAGE!
bit you on FUCKING DICK FACE! SCARLET-HARLOT! SHITFIRE! BUM BANDIT!
SMACKING YOUR LIPS OVER MY DICK! BONEHEAD! ANAL DANCE! your lard arse,
FUCKING SHITTER! fool. BAREBACK RIDER! BAZOOMBAS! POO! FREAKY-CUM-GIRL!
FUCKPOLE!

> The central banks of the world secretly collude to centrally plan the world economy.

Thanks FUCKING BOOBS! for that completely FUCKING LESBIAN! superfluous
proof that FUCKING BUGGERLING! SKANK! you have never FUCKING ARSE-PISS!
BANGING FUDGE! ever had a FUCKING COMFORT WOMAN! fucking clue. DONKEY
HUMPER! COCK SUCKER! LOVE BLOBS! BUTTFUCKER! CAMEL RIDER!

> I’m convinced that agreements among central banks to
> “monetize U.S. debt these past 15 years have existed, although
> secretly and out of the reach of any oversight of anyone especially
> the U.S. Congress that doesn’t care, or just flat doesn’t understand.

Thanks FUCKING LIVER! for that completely FUCKING BUTT-FUCK BUDDY! CUNT
SCRAPER! superfluous proof that FUCKING KILL! COCK! you have never
FUCKING GIBLET! BUTT SLUT! FELLATIO! ever had a FUCKING ARSE-GOBLIN!
fucking clue. CAR WHORE! GIRL FRIDAY!

> As this “gift to us comes to an end, our problems worsen. The central
> banks and the various governments are very powerful, but eventually
> the markets overwhelm when the people who get stuck holding the
> bag (of bad dollars) catch on and spend the dollars into the economy
> with emotional zeal, thus igniting inflationary fever.

Thanks FUCKING ASS-HOLE! PACK-RAPE! for that completely FUCKING FLESH
FLUTE! FLEA BAGGER! SHIT FACE! OFFAL! superfluous proof that FUCKING
BLUE-VEINED PUSS CHUCKER! you have never FUCKING GENITAL WARTS! ever had
a FUCKING PISS PUMP! NIGGER! ARSE CURTAINS! fucking clue. CUSTARD PUMP!
PUSSY PLUNGER!

> This time since there are so many dollars and so many countries
> involved the Fed has been able to “paper over every approaching
> crisis for the past 15 years, especially with Alan Greenspan as
> Chairman of the Federal Reserve Board, which has allowed the
> bubble to become history’s greatest.

Thanks FUCKING CHOAD! for that completely FUCKING BUGGERY! CUNT-STICKER!
superfluous proof that FUCKING BOW-LEGGED SWAMP DONKEY! CUSTARD-CHUCKER!
FAT FLAPS! you have never FUCKING BELLY WHISKERS! BLACK JOCK! BEAN
QUEEN! ever had a FUCKING JACKSHIT! KNICKERS! fucking clue. ASS-KISSER!
PUSSY-POKER!

> The mistakes made with excessive credit at artificially low
> rates are huge, and the market is demanding a correction.

Thanks FUCKING BUTT SLUT! ASSWIPE! JEZEBEL! FREELOADER! BLEED THE
LIZARD! AARDVARK! POONTANG! SPUNK STICK! for that completely FUCKING
CERVIX POUNDER! superfluous proof that FUCKING BANE! you have never
FUCKING PUSSY-STICKER! SHUT UP! BULLSHITTER! ASS-BANDIT! ever had a
FUCKING FAGGOT! STRUMPET! COCKSUCKING WHORE! fucking clue. PUSSY FART!
TOSSER! BALL BAG! BOX BUSTER!

> This involves excessive debt, misdirected investments, over-investments,
> and all the other problems caused by the government when spending the
> money they should never have had. Foreign militarism, welfare handouts
> and $80 trillion entitlement promises are all coming to an end.

Only FUCKING KIPPER RIPPER! FUCKING SHIT! BROAD! FUCKING-STICK! in your
pathetic FUCKING DROOPERS! ASS PLUG! little drug crazed FUCKING FUCK
JUICE! COCKROACH! ASS-WIPE! fantasyland, fool. ABERRANT SEX! BACK-DOOR
BUDDY! BLOOD BLUNT! QUIM!

> We don’t have the money or the wealth-creating capacity to catch up
> and care for all the needs that now exist because we rejected the
> market economy, sound money, self reliance and the principles of liberty.

Thanks FUCKING QUIM! ARSE GREASE! CRUMPET-TRUMPET! for that completely
FUCKING BUTT FUCKER! superfluous proof that FUCKING CATHOUSE BIRD! you
have never FUCKING BUM-WORKER! EYESORE! FLESH FLUTE! ASSHOLE BUDDY!
SCREW! GREASEBALL! ARSEHOLE! FAGDYKE! DAGO! ever had a FUCKING ASS
KISSER! BUM-FUCKER! PIECE OF CRUMPET! fucking clue. CUNT LIP! BLOOD
BLUNT! ARSEFACE! FART! FLESH BAT!

> It continues to amaze me how people can listen to something like this with just
> a blank stare on their face and then go on doing what they've been doing.

Because FUCKING CANKER! NIGGER LOVER! LOVE STICK! FURUNCLE! even they
realise FUCKING CUNT LIP! CROTCH COWBOY! its just another FUCKING
RUNNING SORE! completely mindless steaming FUCKING CERVIX CRUSADER!
turd. SCUM! CUNT SCRUBBER! THIGH! PUBIC HAIR!

> It's not as if there's anything people can really do about it

You FUCKING CERVIX POUNDER! ANAL INSERT! could always set FUCKING
FERRET! ARSE UP! fire to yourself FUCKING ANAL INSERT! BUTT-CRACK!
ASS-LICKER! DYKE! ARSE GREASE! WALK-UP-FUCK! FLESH MISSILE! in 'protest'
or FUCKING JACKASS! BREAST! DROP YOUR LOAD! ARSEBALL! JEW! PENIS! sumfin
and do FUCKING FUCK-MEAT! the world a FUCKING SHEEP! KNEE TREMBLER!
CABBAGE HEAD! SHIT FACE! HALFWIT! INTESTINES! service. PENIS BREATH!
MAIN VEIN! ULCER! BUM AND TITS! BEAN QUEEN!

> (aside from perhaps buying a little gold, just in case Ron Paul isn't
> just some crazy gold bug), but it almost seems as if talk like this is a
> source of cognitive dissonance to about 98 percent of the population
> who, in the end, are unwilling to even consider the possibility."

Because FUCKING BACK HOLE! FLOOZY! even they realise FUCKING DROPPINGS!
that you havent FUCKING ASSHOLE BANDIT! got a fucking FUCKING LOVE
SAUSAGE! clue. FELLATIO! HEDGE WHORE! AMPUTEE!

> http://www.istockanalyst.com/article/viewarticle+articleid_2387021.html#

> http://www.istockanalyst.com/article/authorcentral+authorid_88.html

AllEmailDeletedImmediately

Jul 11, 2008, 9:02:10 AM7/11/08

"Mr.SmartyPants" <george...@humboldt1.com> wrote in message

> What's the best way to get into a financial mess? I'm not an
> economist, but the best way I know of is to borrow more money than you
> can pay back. Here's what Ron Paul says:
>
> "Ron Paul: How We Got into this Mess
>
> By: The Mess that Greenspan Made Thursday, July 10, 2008 5:41 PM
> Sectors: Finance

and he bailed just in time. he knew exactly what was coming and he was
trying to avoid being
blamed for it.

----------------------
"I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just; that His justice
cannot sleep forever."--Thomas Jefferson

"Those who cast the votes decide nothing. Those who count the votes decide
everything." -- Josef V. Stalin

www.myspace.com/bodybuildinggranny

heavy on the country music. if you don't like country, scroll down for
some surprises.

Cheapo Groovo

Jul 14, 2008, 2:27:29 PM7/14/08
Rod, what reality are you living in?

In article <6doc8fF...@mid.individual.net>, rod.sp...@gmail.com
says...

Rod Speed

Jul 14, 2008, 3:09:53 PM7/14/08
Cheapo Groovo <cc...@nospam.com> wrote:

> Rod, what reality are you living in?

Same one you are, unfortunately.

> Rod Speed rod.sp...@gmail.com wrote

Rod Speed

Jul 15, 2008, 10:39:26 AM7/15/08
Rod Speed, ye dim-witted foolish extravagant spirit, ye hath eaten me
out of house and home, and hath put all my substance into that fat belly
of thine, ye extruded:

> dnt no wot 2 do i not on pill, havin unpro sex i want a baby but my
> mum think i stil on pill.i 19 but i i get preg by my boyfriend i dnt
> no how 2 tel mum

Rod Speed

Jul 15, 2008, 10:40:04 AM7/15/08
Rod Speed, ye obese trollop, thou art not the flower of courtesy, ye
chewed: