Oxygen Bars

Dancing Queen

Jul 23, 2008, 9:51:49 AM7/23/08
we have been having lots of forest fires nearby and I went to get my
oxygen tank
refilled , but they won't w/o a prescription.
Seems like you should be able to buy O2. Medical grade. There is not
such restriction on welding O.
but, down the street you can pony up to a Oxygen Bar and get scented air.
How pure , I dunno.
Why is O2 regulated?
--
If guns are out-lawed. Only the Out-laws & politicians will have guns.

NoSpa...@lousyisp.gov

Jul 23, 2008, 9:07:00 PM7/23/08
Dancing Queen <george...@humboldt1.com> wrote:

>we have been having lots of forest fires nearby and I went to get my
>oxygen tank
>refilled , but they won't w/o a prescription.
>Seems like you should be able to buy O2. Medical grade. There is not
>such restriction on welding O.
>but, down the street you can pony up to a Oxygen Bar and get scented air.
>How pure , I dunno.
>Why is O2 regulated?

Because it keeps the MD's in yachts and allows them to afford Harvard
for their kids. God forbid you might prescribe for yourself! They, of
course, will tell you about the incredible risks you run in doing this
without medical supervision ... so will the plumbers and
electricians... same real reason.

If you get a friendly supply house (doesn't sound like it's the case
though) you could buy a welding tank (about $80 near me) and they'll
also sell you the necessary fittings to adapt it to your mask.

Message has been deleted