wholesale Nike Sneakers, Jordan Sport Shoes, Discount Gucci Purses(www.globwholesle.com)

globwho...@126.com

Nov 19, 2007, 10:35:03 PM11/19/07
www.globwholesale.com
We are professional and honest wholesaler of all kinds of brand
apparels.
The products our company supply are as follows: shoes:from nike air
jordan1 to Jordan23,air jordan-mix,
air Jordan-clear,air Jordan-woman,air Jordan-youth, nike
shox ,r2,r3,r4,r5,nz,t13,tl4,tl,
airmax(87/90/95/97/06/07/TN/limit,airforce1,af1-25years,af1-
annual,bape(bape1-3,air-bape,bape-high,bape-woman) nike rift,
nikejames,timberland,dunk, Gucci, puma,adidas(adidas 35 years,good-
year,adidas-color,
adidas-NBA,adidas-y3 Casual leather shoes with the brands like
lv,puma,Gucci,Hogan, lacoste, chanel, prada, d&g, dsquared and so on.
If you are interesting in our products,pls feel free to contact us!
OUR
WEBSITE:www.globwholesale.com
Email:globwh...@yahoo.com.cn