Frugal way to look younger.

James

Sep 7, 2008, 6:43:19 PM9/7/08
I just heard over the radio that a study showed people having sex
every other day looked 7 to 12 years younger. Does masturbation count?

Rod Speed

Sep 7, 2008, 7:39:17 PM9/7/08
James <j006...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> I just heard over the radio that a study showed people having sex every
> other day looked 7 to 12 years younger. Does masturbation count?

Yes, it makes you go blind.

Chief Thracian

Sep 10, 2008, 2:02:30 PM9/10/08
On Sun, 7 Sep 2008 15:43:19 -0700 (PDT), James <j006...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>I just heard over the radio that a study showed people having sex
>every other day looked 7 to 12 years younger. Does masturbation count?

Yes. Up to five w/one hand, up to ten w/both. :)

Dennis

Sep 10, 2008, 4:26:26 PM9/10/08

Hmm, I would have thought eleven...

Dennis (evil)