Warning on "Emailias" email service

not a joke

Jan 19, 2008, 9:56:14 AM1/19/08
Prospective customers of this service are advised that the owner will
steal if he thinks he can get away with it.

www.emailias.com

Anyone contracting with this service is advised to be sure of having
legal recourse to get their money back, in case the owner decides to
try stealing.

This means having receipts for all agreements, copies of
checks or money orders, and the ability to go the court if necessary.

emailias...@emailias.com

Jan 24, 2008, 2:38:07 PM1/24/08
On Jan 19, 6:56 am, not a joke <consumer_warn...@who.net> wrote:
> Prospective customers of this service are advised that the owner will
> steal if he thinks he can get away with it.

You posted this warning to several internet newsgroups, accusing
Emailias of stealing from its customers. Ouch! We're not sure what
this is about. We believe we offer a useful service at a fair price,
and we always respond to customer concerns.

We respect the protection of one's identity on the internet. It's at
the core of what we're about. But if you're not willing to come
forward with your issue, we can't do anything to make things right. If
you have a problem, tell us what it is and we'll get to the bottom of
it.

Ian Dukes
Project Manager
Emailias