LifeLock anit identity theft system - any experience?

val189

Nov 19, 2007, 1:39:45 PM11/19/07
Before I subscribe, any reports, recs? Waste of money? Thanks.

strive4impact

Nov 19, 2007, 6:51:00 PM11/19/07
On Nov 19, 1:39 pm, val189 <gwehr...@bellsouth.net> wrote:
> Before I subscribe, any reports, recs? Waste of money? Thanks.

We interviewed Lifelock about 6 months ago. *(see interview below)*

Lifelock basically does what you can do for yourself by placing fraud
alerts at the major credit bureaus and removing you from junk mail
offers.

The plus of them doing it is that they do it for you every 70 days,
and you don't have to do it.

It's not a complete solution to Identity Theft (there is no complete
solution, and there is actually a product that does other things which
complement Lifelock very nicely for as close to as complete a solution
as there is...).

Anyway, if you want to sign up, there is a link from the interview
below which will save you 20% on your year cost.

http://www.identitytheftsecrets.com/an_interview_with_likelocks_mike_prusinski_and_rev.html

Thanks,
Jonathan
www.IdentityTheftSecrets.com

gerbe...@gmail.com

Nov 25, 2007, 4:44:40 PM11/25/07
Here is a way to get it for free.
1. Click on this link:
http://beam.to/33sbny
2. Click on Enroll Now
3. Type in EMPLOYEE in the promo code and you will get one year free!

4. Don't sign your spouse on your own account. Open up another account
for him/her. This provides each of you with $1,000,000 in coverage
instead of splitting it up when you are on the same account

ChairMan

Nov 25, 2007, 6:19:05 PM11/25/07
In news:22bf5d6c-bc7a-4b4d...@r60g2000hsc.googlegroups.com,
gerbe...@gmail.com <gerbe...@gmail.com>spewed forth:

So why is this site registerd in Switzerland?

This is the RIPE Whois query server 1.

The objects are in RPSL format.

Rights restricted by copyright.

See http://www.ripe.net/db/copyright.html

Note: This output has been filtered.

To receive output for a database update, use the -B flag.

Information related to '193.138.212.0 - 193.138.215.255'

inetnum: 193.138.212.0 - 193.138.215.255

netname: BBOXBBS-P1

descr: BBOXBBS Fritz Keller

country: CH

org: ORG-bfk1-RIPE

admin-c: FK1420

tech-c: FK1420

status: ASSIGNED PI

remarks: Please report abuse by email to fritz....@bbox.ch

mnt-by: RIPE-NCC-HM-PI-MNT

mnt-by: ONENET-MNT

mnt-lower: RIPE-NCC-HM-PI-MNT

mnt-domains: ONENET-MNT

mnt-routes: ONENET-MNT

source: RIPE Filtered

organisation: ORG-bfk1-RIPE

org-name: bboxbbs fritz keller

org-type: OTHER

address: Myretenweg 18

address: 3018 Bern

e-mail: fritz....@bboxbbs.ch

mnt-ref: ONENET-MNT

mnt-by: ONENET-MNT

source: RIPE Filtered

person: Fritz Keller

address: Buemplizer Box

address: Myretenweg 18

address: 3018 Bern

address: Switzerland

phone: +41 31 990 00 90

fax-no: +41 61 992 92 33

e-mail: fritz....@bboxbbs.ch

nic-hdl: FK1420

source: RIPE Filtered

Information related to '193.138.212.0/22AS15576'

route: 193.138.212.0/22

descr: BboxBBS Fritz Keller, Switzerland

descr: network routed via NTS Workspace AG, Switzerland

origin: AS15576

mnt-by: ONENET-MNT

mnt-routes: NTS-CUSTOMER-MNT