Chickens kept in cages smaller than an A4 sized sheet of paper all their lives, other cruelities

bala...@yahoo.com

Jul 29, 2008, 5:09:09 AM7/29/08

Rod Speed

Jul 29, 2008, 5:44:00 AM7/29/08
Another lie. The cages are much thicker than that, liar.

bala...@yahoo.com wrote:

> http://www.real-reality.com/j/content/view/30/44/lang,en/

MuttonJeff

Jul 29, 2008, 6:57:52 AM7/29/08
On Jul 29, 4:09 am, balanc...@yahoo.com wrote:
> http://www.real-reality.com/j/content/view/30/44/lang,en/

Perhaps you should adopt them and take them home. Not only would they
give you something to do besides sit in your single wide tapping on a
P.C all daybut would provide you with your badly needed companionship
and sex partner.

Patriot Games

Jul 30, 2008, 5:04:22 PM7/30/08

Larry Flynt (Hustler Magazine) admitted fucking a chicken. Maybe he
should teach this idiot the ropes....

Bwahahahhahahaha!!!

Jerry Kraus

Jul 30, 2008, 5:07:41 PM7/30/08

True. We are not a very nice species. Not to each other, and not to
other species. Another problem I have with the Christian fantasy "God
is good, all the time." I prefer Stendahl: "God's only excuse is that
he doesn't exist." Poor chickens. Still, I'll probably keep eating
them.