WTC Towers: The Case For Controlled Demolition

schoenf...@gmail.com

Apr 5, 2008, 10:51:39 PM4/5/08
In this article we show that "top-down" controlled demolition
accurately accounts for the collapse times of the World Trade Center
towers. A top-down controlled demolition can be simply characterized
as a "pancake collapse" of a building missing its support columns.
This demolition profile requires that the support columns holding a
floor be destroyed just before that floor is collided with by the
upper falling masses. The net effect is a pancake-style collapse at
near free fall speed.

This model predicts a WTC 1 collapse time of 11.38 seconds, and a WTC
2 collapse time of 9.48 seconds. Those times accurately match the
seismographic data of those events.1 Refer to equations (1.9) and
(1.10) for details.

It should be noted that this model differs massively from the "natural
pancake collapse" in that the geometrical composition of the structure
is not considered (as it is physically destroyed). A natural pancake
collapse features a diminishing velocity rapidly approaching rest due
the resistance offered by the columns and surrounding "steel mesh".

DEMOLITION MODEL

A top-down controlled demolition of a building is considered as
follows

1. An initial block of j floors commences to free fall.

2. The floor below the collapsing block has its support structures
disabled just prior the collision with the block.

3. The collapsing block merges with the momentarily levitating floor,
increases in mass, decreases in velocity (but preserves momentum), and
continues to free fall.

4. If not at ground floor, goto step 2.

Let j be the number of floors in the initial set of collapsing floors.
Let N be the number of remaining floors to collapse.
Let h be the average floor height.
Let g be the gravitational field strength at ground-level.
Let T be the total collapse time.

Using the elementary motion equation

distance = (initial velocity) * time + 1/2 * acceleration * time^2

We solve for the time taken by the k'th floor to free fall the height
of one floor

[1.1] t_k=(-u_k+(u_k^2+2gh))/g

where u_k is the initial velocity of the k'th collapsing floor.

The total collapse time is the sum of the N individual free fall times

[1.2] T = sum(k=0)^N (-u_k+(u_k^2+2gh))/g

Now the mass of the k'th floor at the point of collapse is the mass of
itself (m) plus the mass of all the floors collapsed before it (k-1)m
plus the mass on the initial collapsing block jm.

[1.3] m_k=m+(k-1)m+jm =(j+k)m

If we let u_k denote the initial velocity of the k'th collapsing
floor, the final velocity reached by that floor prior to collision
with its below floor is

[1.4] v_k=SQRT(u_k^2+2gh)

which follows from the elementary equation of motion

(final velocity)^2 = (initial velocity)^2 + 2 * (acceleration) *
(distance)

Conservation of momentum demands that the initial momentum of the k'th
floor equal the final momemtum of the (k-1)'th floor.

[1.5] m_k u_k = m_(k-1) v_(k-1)

Substituting (1.3) and (1.4) into (1.5)
[1.6] (j + k)m u_k= (j + k - 1)m SQRT(u_(k-1)^2+ 2gh)

Solving for the initial velocity u_k

[1.7] u_k=(j + k - 1)/(j + k) SQRT(u_(k-1)^2+2gh)

Which is a recurrence equation with base value

[1.8] u_0=0

The WTC towers were 417 meters tall and had 110 floors. Tower 1 began
collapsing on the 93rd floor. Making substitutions N=93, j=17 , g=9.8
into (1.2) and (1.7) gives

[1.9] WTC 1 Collapse Time = sum(k=0)^93 (-u_k+(u_k^2+74.28))/9.8 =
11.38 sec
where
u_k=(16+ k)/(17+ k ) SQRT(u_(k-1)^2+74.28) ;/ u_0=0

Tower 2 began collapsing on the 77th floor. Making substitutions N=77,
j=33 , g=9.8 into (1.2) and (1.7) gives

[1.10] WTC 2 Collapse Time =sum(k=0)^77 (-u_k+(u_k^2+74.28))/9.8 =
9.48 sec
Where
u_k=(32+k)/(33+k) SQRT(u_(k-1)^2+74.28) ;/ u_0=0

REFERENCES

"Seismic Waves Generated By Aircraft Impacts and Building Collapses at
World Trade Center ", http://www.ldeo.columbia.edu/LCSN/Eq/20010911_WTC/WTC_LDEO_KIM.pdf

APPENDIX A: HASKELL SIMULATION PROGRAM

This function returns the gravitational field strength in SI units.

> g :: Double
> g = 9.8

This function calculates the total time for a top-down demolition.
Parameters:
_H - the total height of building
_N - the number of floors in building
_J - the floor number which initiated the top-down cascade (the 0'th
floor being the ground floor)

> cascadeTime :: Double -> Double -> Double -> Double
> cascadeTime _H _N _J = sum [ (- (u k) + sqrt( (u k)^2 + 2*g*h))/g | k<-[0..n]]
> where
> j = _N - _J
> n = _N - j
> h = _H/_N
> u 0 = 0
> u k = (j + k - 1)/(j + k) * sqrt( (u (k-1))^2 + 2*g*h )

Simulates a top-down demolition of WTC 1 in SI units.

> wtc1 :: Double
> wtc1 = cascadeTime 417 110 93

Simulates a top-down demolition of WTC 2 in SI units.

> wtc2 :: Double
> wtc2 = cascadeTime 417 110 77

By Herman Schoenfeld

Janitor of Lunacy

Apr 5, 2008, 10:57:11 PM4/5/08

<schoenf...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> In this article we show that "top-down" controlled demolition
> accurately accounts for the collapse times of the World Trade Center

This was bollocks two months ago, and it's bollocks now. Fuck off.

Mike Ross

Apr 5, 2008, 11:42:52 PM4/5/08
On Sat, 5 Apr 2008 19:51:39 -0700 (PDT), schoenf...@gmail.com wrote:

>In this article we...

...repeat a bunch of pseudo-scientific bullshit you posted a little while ago.

Mike
--
http://www.corestore.org
'As I walk along these shores

Ishtar

Apr 6, 2008, 4:33:02 AM4/6/08
On Apr 6, 3:51 am, schoenfeld....@gmail.com wrote:
> In this article we show that "top-down" controlled demolition
> accurately accounts for the collapse times of the World Trade Center
> towers.

===========================

This is of no importance.

The ruling group are not doing it to us.
We are doing it all to ourselves.
We created the ruling group from our collective mental illness.

"Exposing corruption in the ruling group" is actually a case of
exposing our collective mental illness.

Your survivalist-mode mass scotoma conceals that simple truth from
your thought processes at this time.

We have a collective death wish, which includes a wish to revert to
full-scale dictatorship worldwide, because reversion to a state of
worldwide survivalist emergency, full-scale dictatorship, and inter-
tribal war for limited resources, including large-scale collective
vampirism and cannibalism without consent - all that is *associated in
our brains and in our archetypes with physical survival* , and so we
are in the process of arranging to re-enact our ancient history in
that way....

You ain't seen nothing yet, lads.....

-Pete
"The Trilogy of Truth"
http://www.network54.com/Forum/57466/thread/1190391212/last-1190391729/THE+TRILOGY+OF+TRUTH+revisited

Shaun

Apr 6, 2008, 7:23:16 AM4/6/08
wrote:

>In this article we show that "top-down" controlled demolition

>accurately accounts for the collapse times of the World Trade Center
>towers. A top-down controlled demolition can be simply characterized
>as a "pancake collapse" of a building missing its support columns.
>This demolition profile requires that the support columns holding a
>floor be destroyed just before that floor is collided with by the
>upper falling masses. The net effect is a pancake-style collapse at
>near free fall speed.

It was really skilled of the pilots to crash just above the floors the
explosives were planted, in order to make it look like the collapse
was caused by the massive structural damage of having a large jets fly
into them

News reader

Apr 6, 2008, 8:17:51 AM4/6/08
And it was truly amazing how stealthfuly the demolition experts were
while they were working for weeks on end to place the explosives in
extacly the right places while there were 10,000+ people coming and
going on a daily basis.

Get a life you conspiracy theory nut-job.

GB

Apr 6, 2008, 9:24:28 AM4/6/08
Do please read about Pyotr, whose Doosmday sect have come up with a brand
new way of burying themselves in rubble.

http://news.google.co.uk/news?hl=en&tab=wn&ned=uk&q=pyotr

Kenny McCormack

Apr 6, 2008, 9:42:31 AM4/6/08
In article <7sudnbiHuuPyImXa...@giganews.com>,

News reader <dont-eve...@blank.net> wrote:
>Janitor of Lunacy wrote:
>> <schoenf...@gmail.com> wrote in message
>>> In this article we show that "top-down" controlled demolition
>>> accurately accounts for the collapse times of the World Trade Center
>>
>> This was bollocks two months ago, and it's bollocks now. Fuck off.

Gotta love the list of groups to which this is cross-posted...!

>And it was truly amazing how stealthfuly the demolition experts were
>while they were working for weeks on end to place the explosives in
>extacly the right places while there were 10,000+ people coming and
>going on a daily basis.

This is just flat out wrong. First of all, modern office buildings
always have armies of "building types" (janitors, workers, whatever you
want to call them) coming and going all the time, doing "g*d knows what".

At night (i.e., basically, after about 5:30) they're pretty much the
only ones there, and they seem to wander the halls at will. I've often
wondered just what it is they do, seemingly all night long (I work late
hours myself and thus have opportunities to observe them).

>Get a life you conspiracy theory nut-job.

No comment.

Stephen J. Rush

Apr 6, 2008, 11:15:20 AM4/6/08
On Sun, 06 Apr 2008 01:33:02 -0700, Ishtar wrote:

> On Apr 6, 3:51 am, schoenfeld....@gmail.com wrote:
>> In this article we show that "top-down" controlled demolition
>> accurately accounts for the collapse times of the World Trade Center
>> towers.
>
> ===========================
>
> This is of no importance.
>
> The ruling group are not doing it to us. We are doing it all to
> ourselves.
> We created the ruling group from our collective mental illness.
>
> "Exposing corruption in the ruling group" is actually a case of exposing
> our collective mental illness.
>
> Your survivalist-mode mass scotoma conceals that simple truth from your
> thought processes at this time.
>
> We have a collective death wish, which includes a wish to revert to
> full-scale dictatorship worldwide, because reversion to a state of
> worldwide survivalist emergency, full-scale dictatorship, and inter-
> tribal war for limited resources, including large-scale collective
> vampirism and cannibalism without consent - all that is *associated in
> our brains and in our archetypes with physical survival* , and so we are
> in the process of arranging to re-enact our ancient history in that
> way....

Vampirism??

nicks...@ece.villanova.edu

Apr 6, 2008, 2:08:22 PM4/6/08
News reader <dont-eve...@blank.net> wrote:

>... it was truly amazing how stealthfuly the demolition experts were

>while they were working for weeks on end to place the explosives in
>extacly the right places while there were 10,000+ people coming and
>going on a daily basis.

You mean the Securicom guys who worked for Marvin P. Bush? :-)

Nick

Spmbstr

Apr 6, 2008, 1:31:13 PM4/6/08
Message has been deleted

Mike_B

Apr 7, 2008, 4:51:16 AM4/7/08
In message <47f8cf12$0$10647$fa0f...@news.zen.co.uk>, GB
<NOTso...@microsoft.com> writes

>Do please read about Pyotr, whose Doosmday sect have come up with a brand
>new way of burying themselves in rubble.
>
>http://news.google.co.uk/news?hl=en&tab=wn&ned=uk&q=pyotr

I wonder what has convinced them that the world wont end in May after
all?

--
Mike_B

Dead Paul

Apr 7, 2008, 5:16:35 AM4/7/08
On Sat, 05 Apr 2008 19:51:39 -0700, schoenfeld.one wrote:

> In this article we show that "top-down" controlled demolition accurately
> accounts for the collapse times of the World Trade Center towers. A
> top-down controlled demolition can be simply characterized as a "pancake
> collapse" of a building missing its support columns. This demolition
> profile requires that the support columns holding a floor be destroyed
> just before that floor is collided with by the upper falling masses. The
> net effect is a pancake-style collapse at near free fall speed.
>
> This model predicts a WTC 1 collapse time of 11.38 seconds, and a WTC 2
> collapse time of 9.48 seconds. Those times accurately match the
> seismographic data of those events.1 Refer to equations (1.9) and (1.10)
> for details.
>
> It should be noted that this model differs massively from the "natural
> pancake collapse" in that the geometrical composition of the structure is
> not considered (as it is physically destroyed). A natural pancake
> collapse features a diminishing velocity rapidly approaching rest due the
> resistance offered by the columns and surrounding "steel mesh".

It's obvious from the thermate evidence presented by Steven Jones that
there was foul play from a third party with access inside the buildings.

<snip>

--