Debt solutions

Margie

Jan 29, 2008, 3:05:30 PM1/29/08
I recently found a course on practical debt solutions. It was very
good. As christians, we believe too much in the super and not enough
in the natural. God's word always speaks to us with the purpose of us
acting on that word He gave us. So although we are to give - be it
our finances or time or whatever we are called to give - we need to
be smart in how we do that. This course I found states how we should
budget our giving. Not just give it on emotion and not planned. It
does say in the bible how we should NOT give with compulsion but to be
ready to give. Well any way I thought these audios were worth sharing
with you.

http://finance08.mycoach.hop.clickbank.net/

George Grapman

Jan 29, 2008, 3:32:55 PM1/29/08

And in the spirit of Christian charity you take all major credit cards
thereby adding $37 to your followers debt load.

Margie

Jan 29, 2008, 7:45:06 PM1/29/08

I am not getting the $37.00. I am just sharing where you can get the
information.

George Grapman

Jan 29, 2008, 8:05:39 PM1/29/08
Oh,so you passing along the information on a Christian group that
adds $37 to your debt to tell you how to get out of debt.

Snowbound

Jan 30, 2008, 10:11:12 PM1/30/08
In article <D3Qnj.1093$R84...@newssvr25.news.prodigy.net>,
George Grapman <sfge...@paccbell.net> wrote:

> Margie wrote:

> >> ? And in the spirit of Christian charity you take all major credit cards

> >> thereby adding $37 to your followers debt load.
> >
> > I am not getting the $37.00. I am just sharing where you can get the
> > information.
> Oh,so you passing along the information on a Christian group that
> adds $37 to your debt to tell you how to get out of debt.

Well, if it's christian, it must be good. You know, like if they say it
on TV, it must be true.

Cindy Hamilton

Jan 31, 2008, 1:25:22 PM1/31/08
On Jan 29, 3:05 pm, Margie <isaiahjae...@aol.com> wrote:
> I recently found a course on practical debt solutions. It was very
> good.  As christians,

Oh, but we're not. You assume quite a bit in your post to an
international newsgroup.