Where are increasing spending?

viet nam vet.

Nov 6, 2008, 2:54:17 PM11/6/08
I heard the best way to spend your money, and you do have to get rid of
it in someway, hint; ;it just loses it's value in the mattress.
good investments.
Good tools ; that help you become more self-sufficient.
Durable goods and non-perishable items. In large quantities, maybe.
well, you get the idea.
spend away ! and turn that lawn into a garden.
and you might do your best to encourage the new Obama administration
to create a new economy to share the abundance around.
Why not?

Good luck to y'all.
--
Money; What a concept !

Rod Speed

Nov 6, 2008, 3:12:22 PM11/6/08
viet nam vet. <george...@humboldt1.com> wrote:

> I heard the best way to spend your money, and you do have to get rid of it in someway,

No you dont.

> hint; ;it just loses it's value in the mattress.

There are better places to put it if you dont spend it.

> good investments.

That isnt spending it, thats saving it.

> Good tools ; that help you become more self-sufficient.

Most dont have enough of a clue to use those to do that.

> Durable goods and non-perishable items.

No point if you dont need those.

> In large quantities, maybe.

There arent any that durable.

> well, you get the idea.

Yep, that you dont have a clue.

> spend away ! and turn that lawn into a garden.

No thanks.

> and you might do your best to encourage the new Obama administration
> to create a new economy to share the abundance around.

Whatever he does doesnt require any encouragement. The problem is working out what will achieve that.

> Why not?

Because its a waste of time and money.

> Good luck to y'all.

It aint about luck.

Chris

Nov 7, 2008, 7:31:12 AM11/7/08
Rod Speed wrote:
> viet nam vet. <george...@humboldt1.com> wrote:
>
>> I heard the best way to spend your money, and you do have to get rid of it in someway,
>
> No you dont.

snippety

>> Good luck to y'all.
>
> It aint about luck.

Come on, give the poor SOB a break, we all need luck :>)