wholesaler NIKE ADIDAS PUMA TIMBERLAND,BAPE,LRG,BBC,we accept paypal www.daisysupplier.com,China

armo...@hotmail.com

Aug 4, 2007, 10:56:04 PM8/4/07
Our company is a professional wholesaler of the Nike sport shoes in
china. Our main products are including NIKE AIRMAX JORDAN DUNK.AF1 and
some other brands of nke air max, nike shox, nike air jordan, nike air
dunks, nike air jordans, nike air force 1, nike air dunkss,nike air
force one, nike stocks shoes, Nike air max shoes, nike trainers, nike
sneakers, nike running shoes, nike basketball Shoes, nike discount
shoes, nike cheap Shoes, footwear, sports
Shoes,nike walking shoes, nike training shoes, retro nike shoes,
custom nike shoes, orignal nike shoes, authentic nike shoes, clear
nike shoes of World Cup ROLEX OMEGA WATCH. ART CARVING As we supply
great A quality shoes only .all the shoes from us are authentic
quality & original box. With good service, hard working & reasonable
price . We thank you for your attention and wish having a long time
business relation with all buyers from all over the world.Welcome to
our website to obtain more information!Thank you!

our website:www.daisysupplier.com
msn:allis...@hotmail.com amy...@hotmail.com

armo...@hotmail.com

Aug 4, 2007, 10:56:41 PM8/4/07
We can obtain various sorts of NIKE ADIDAS PUMA
TIMBERLAND,BAPE,LRG,BBC and so on,our products are with top quality
but low price and the delivery time is short,and this is the reason
why we can sell our products to all around the world well!You also can
login our website to see the pictures of our
roducts:www.daisysupplier.com!