sell discount nike sneakers, gucci shoes, lacoste t-shirts, jeans...

wholesaler

Jan 11, 2008, 9:06:25 PM1/11/08
Welcome to our website( www.0086plaza.com ) we is a professional
trade company, be devoted to exports of all kinds of cheap clothing,
jeans, shoes, boots, handbags, purse, hats, scarf, sunglasses,
watches, belts... we looking for new fields of business, we will
cooperate with international markets with great honor. our goals is
sell high quality product , honesty and excellent service. our policy
is"buy more cheap more" if you buy more product, we will give you more
discount. We insists that :" Credibility is first; Customer is first "
we will is your authentic provider from in China.
company product:
1.NIKE AIR JORDANS: Jordan 1, Jordan 2, Jordan 3, Jordan 4, Jordan 5,
Jordan 6, Jordan 7, jordan 8, Jordan 9, Jordan 11, Jordan 12, Jordan
13, Jordan 14, Jordan 16, Air Jordan 17, Jordan 18, Jordan 19, Air
Jordan 21, Jordan 22,NIKE Air Jordan Spizike,NIKE Air Jordan
Special,Air Jordan Kid,NIKE Air Jordan womens,NIKE Air Jordan
Clear,NIKE Air Jordan Size 14 and 15.
2.NIKE AIR FORCE 1s ones: Air Force 1s Low, Air force 1s women's, Air
Force 1s High, Air force 1s clear, Air force 1s 25th xxv, AIR MAX: Max
90, Max 95, Max 97, Max 360, Max 180, Max tn, Max ltd, Max women's.
3.NIKE AIR SHOX SHOES: R3, R4, R5, Nz, women's shox, Turob
4.NIKE AIR DUNK SHOES: dunk low, dunk high, Dunk women's shoes.
5.ADIDAS SHOES:Adicolor,Adidas 35, Adidas 2006,Adidas NBA shoes.
6.BRAND SHOES: gucci shoes, D&G shoes,Chanel shoes,timberland
shoes,bape shoes,puma shoes, rada shoes.
7.JEANS:Red monkey shoes, Evisu jeans, Bape jeans, Bbc jeans, Ed hardy
jeans , Antik jeans, G-star jeans, D&G jeans, Lrg jeans, Antrul dodger
jeans, Diesel Jeans.
8.BRAND BAGS:Prada bags, Gucci bags, Chanel bags, Coach handbags,
fendi handbags.
9.BRAND HOODIES: Bape hoodies, BBC hoodies, Lrg hoodies, Gucci
hoodies, Polo hoodies, Evisu
hoodies, 10deep hoodies, CLH hoodies, Artful dooger hoodies, Sive
Jungle Hoodies, Ed hardy hoodies, Gino green global hoodis.
10.BRAND T-SHIRTS: Lacoste, Polo, Lrg,Bape, BBC, Ed hardy, Evisu, 10
deep, Burberry, Nike, Gino Green Global t-shirt
11.BRAND PURSE, HATS, SUNGLASSES, WATCHES ...
Our product are popular all over the world with High Quality,
Competitive Price, Best Service and Safe.Delivery .We can assure you
that you will be satisfied with our shoes and service. We hope to
build mutual benefits and long term business relationships with all
cheapers.

WEBSITE: www.0086plaza.com