Sell Jordan23, AF1+Jordan23, AF1+Jordan12, Jordan8, Jordan13 Shoes Wholesale business

xiaoshi...@gmail.com

Apr 13, 2008, 2:32:19 PM4/13/08
Tradekeysell Trade Co.,LTD greets and desires of success and wishes
you happy times.
We are a professional export trading company established in 2002 with
nearly employees, located in putian, fujian China.We specialize in
high quality brand shoes, branded clothing , designer handbags,
jewelry and brand watches etc. Our market mainly include North
America, Australia and European countries. But we can ship all over
the world depending upon the demand.

Our main Products are:
-Shoes: Nike shoes series (Jordan, Dunks, Shox, Airmax, Airforce 1s,
Kobe, Shox), other brand shoes includes Adidas, Bapestas, Puma,
Timberland, Prada and many more. All kind of sizes available, all the
shoes are packed with original box, tags and style code numbers. We
can also develop new style of shoes according to your desire.
-Handbags, Purses, Wallets, Bags: Coach, LV, Hermes, Fendi, Jimmy
Choo, MiuMiu, Prada, Ape, Juicy Couture, Chanel etc
-Watches: Armani, Breitling, Chanel, D&G, Gucci, LV, Omega, Rolex etc
-Swimming wear: Juicy, Burberry etc
-T-shirts: Bape, Boss, Polo, Edhardy, Lacoste, Tommy, Bbc and many
more

Small mini order are acceptable and even drop ship is available too.
All the products are in good quality with competitive price. The
products are delivered in 5 - 7 business days as we have good relation
with express companies like EMS, DHL, TNT, FedEx etc.

Our Management:
4 different departments, nearly 50 experienced employees, supply top
quality standard products and improved service quality. We have long
strong relationship with more than 50 professional manufacturers in
China and we can get good assortment from them also. So we can supply
these kinds of products in very good price as well.

Shipment & Dispatches: Fast Shipment Service, tracking number is
provided.

Through out the duration of business, we got excellent remarks because
of our good credit standing and good quality.

We look forward to hear from you soon.

Your satisfactions,Our pursuit!