WALLET WINDOWS -- Where to get better ones??

DemoDisk

Nov 16, 2007, 3:37:13 AM11/16/07

I use one of those tri-fold wallets that folds over the windows in the
middle. When the original windows wore out, I found replacements at
Wallyworld. They s*ck. The dang retaining flap for the windows gets
accordioned up and won't go into its slot.

Solution? Use an iron! Anyway, that's what I did; it's frugal and it
worked, but I'd rather get better wallet windows to begin with.

Anyone know who makes/sells a better idea in wallet windows?

Thanks,
JPM

Bonita

Nov 16, 2007, 8:04:24 AM11/16/07
No, but if you find out, let me know. I think I'll iron my
old one - thanks!

Rick

Nov 16, 2007, 10:43:04 AM11/16/07

Target carries replacements too - in the men's department on the rack
with all the belts and accessories. Dunno if they are any better than
what WalFart is selling. Then again, just about anything is better
than...

Rick

Gary Heston

Nov 16, 2007, 8:37:37 PM11/16/07
In article <13jqhu4...@corp.supernews.com>,
DemoDisk <pac...@nospam.com> wrote:

>I use one of those tri-fold wallets that folds over the windows in the
>middle. When the original windows wore out, I found replacements at
>Wallyworld. They s*ck. The dang retaining flap for the windows gets
>accordioned up and won't go into its slot.

>Solution? Use an iron! Anyway, that's what I did; it's frugal and it
>worked, but I'd rather get better wallet windows to begin with.

Clever solution! Perhaps you can glue another thin piece of plastic
to the flap to stiffen it.

>Anyone know who makes/sells a better idea in wallet windows?

I bought my last set from a place called Mori Luggage and Gifts; they
may have a store near you. This set is holding up well.

http://www.moriluggage.com/content/17.htm

Gary

--
Gary Heston ghe...@hiwaay.net http://www.thebreastcancersite.com/

Yoko Onos' former driver tried to extort $2M from her, threating to
"release embarassing recordings...". What, he has a copy of her album?