To Tockk and group

Veronica in LA.

Jan 31, 2008, 1:16:41 PM1/31/08
I just finished this quilt and will be entering it in a local
contest. My Daughter in law says it would be prettier
in blue and white. What do you think?

http://www.veronicamoser.com/images/mosers5.jpg

Shawn Hirn

Jan 31, 2008, 10:13:46 PM1/31/08
In article
<6be77e3a-10cb-4743...@j20g2000hsi.googlegroups.com>,

WARNING: DO NOT OPEN THAT IMAGE. It is a disgusting scatological porn
image, not a quilt.

Bernardo Gui

Feb 1, 2008, 11:09:48 AM2/1/08
On Thu, 31 Jan 2008 22:13:46 -0500, Shawn Hirn <sr...@comcast.net>
wrote:

>In article
><6be77e3a-10cb-4743...@j20g2000hsi.googlegroups.com>,
> "Veronica in LA." <bennettw...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> I just finished this quilt and will be entering it in a local
>> contest. My Daughter in law says it would be prettier
>> in blue and white. What do you think?
>>

>> http://<LINK DELETED>

>WARNING: DO NOT OPEN THAT IMAGE. It is a disgusting scatological porn
>image, not a quilt.

Thanks for the warning. Not everybody is thoughtful enough to warn
others when they fall for a ruse like that. Hope the mental image
doesn't stick with you for too long.

Bernardo