Find the phone carrier that will save you the most money

tbrandon1

Aug 4, 2007, 4:54:37 PM8/4/07

George Grapman

Aug 4, 2007, 8:28:20 PM8/4/07
Just for fun I entered my usage. Even without the extra features that
are part of my unlimited IDT plan (Caller ID,call forwarding,privacy
manager and three way) they all exceeded what I currently pay.
Also, from the "sample invoice":

This is a sample invoice only. It does not include State taxes or other
fees and surcharges that may vary from carrier to carrier. Carrier
Recovery Charge rate shown above only applies to International and
Interstate calls. Intrastate calls may be taxed at a higher rate