Being The Frugal Person..What Did You Buy This Christmas?

Too_Many_Tools

Jan 15, 2008, 1:20:37 PM1/15/08
Curious...as a frugal person what did you buy this Christmas?

TMT

James

Jan 15, 2008, 1:33:54 PM1/15/08
On Jan 15, 1:20 pm, Too_Many_Tools <too_many_to...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Curious...as a frugal person what did you buy this Christmas?
>
> TMT

Books, video games, stocking stuffers, no big ticket items as we don't
do that for Christmas. I'd like to think we celebrate the religious
holiday more than the corporate greed fest.

James

Rod Speed

Jan 15, 2008, 1:41:59 PM1/15/08
Too_Many_Tools <too_man...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Curious...

Dont forget what that did to the cat.

> as a frugal person what did you buy this Christmas?

Nothing unusual. Never been into the 'present' scam, so didnt bother with any of those.

I do like Xmas food, so ate some of that while its available.

Our Xmas is in summer, so enjoyed summer fruit, but that has nothing to do with Xmas.

Jan 15, 2008, 3:28:22 PM1/15/08

"Too_Many_Tools" <too_man...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> Curious...as a frugal person what did you buy this Christmas?
>
> TMT

Not a thing. I haven't celebrated Giftmas since I left home 30 years ago.
Giftmas is just an excuse to squeeze money out of stupid people.

Siskuwihane

Jan 15, 2008, 3:52:08 PM1/15/08
On Jan 15, 1:41 pm, "Rod Speed" <rod.speed....@gmail.com> wrote:

Rod, I know you have no one who would bother buying you anything and
am sure that works in reverse.

Ok, you did get a card, but being as the sender wiped their arse on it
first, it doesn't count.

Bob F

Jan 15, 2008, 4:20:37 PM1/15/08

"Too_Many_Tools" <too_man...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Curious...as a frugal person what did you buy this Christmas?

Nothing.

Coffee's For Closers

Jan 15, 2008, 4:51:55 PM1/15/08
In article <168947b2-2e57-47e0-a106-
76e08b...@s12g2000prg.googlegroups.com>,
too_man...@yahoo.com says...

> Curious...as a frugal person what did you buy this Christmas?

Absolutely nothing.

--
Want Privacy?
http://www.MinistryOfPrivacy.com/

John Weiss

Jan 16, 2008, 5:33:54 PM1/16/08
"Too_Many_Tools" <too_man...@yahoo.com> wrote...

> Curious...as a frugal person what did you buy this Christmas?

Nothing.

Marsha

Jan 16, 2008, 9:40:52 PM1/16/08
Too_Many_Tools wrote:

> Curious...as a frugal person what did you buy this Christmas?
>
> TMT

Nothing.

Marsha/Ohio