yes its true eran $2 for just by opinion

GURU bhai

Sep 7, 2008, 10:46:39 AM9/7/08
Dear friends,

I have enjoyed being a member of the SurveySavvy.com community and
thought you might find it fun as well.

As a member, you can make a difference by participating in online
surveys, focus groups, as well as other interactive studies.

SurveySavvy is unique from other online panels because of its patented
referral program that gives you incentives for every survey your
referrals complete and additional incentives for every survey their
referrals complete. This represents growth to your account balance
regardless of whether or not you actually complete any surveys!

To sign up, click on the following link:
https://www.surveysavvy.com/ss/ss_index.php?id=3587546&action=join&lid=en-us

If that doesn't work, copy and paste the link into your browser.

Take Care,
[Referrer's name]

About SurveySavvy.com

Since its inception in 1999, the SurveySavvy online community has
grown to include business professionals and consumers in more than 195
countries around the globe. Its unique patented referral program
(Patent #7194448 & Patent No. 6446044) offers its members one of the
industry's most innovative ways to maximize incentives while helping
to enrich and grow the community.

SurveySavvy.com Anti-SPAM Policy

We work hard to earn and keep your trust by following a strict Privacy
Policy. We'll never sell or provide your information to anyone. We
also enforce a rigorous Anti-SPAM Policy. We'll never send SPAM or any
other unsolicited messages to your email address.

You have received this email because a SurveySavvy.com member has
referred you to join our community. To report abuse of the
SurveySavvy.com Referral Program and file a complaint against the
SurveySavvy.com member who referred you, please follow the link
provided http://www.surveysavvy.com/support/ss_independent_request.php?l=1&p=21

If you know the member who referred you, but would like to decline
future contact from SurveySavvy.com, click here
https://www.surveysavvy.com/ss/unsubscribe/u.php?lid=en-us