Eating the dead instead of burying all that good meat!!!

Cannibal Undertaker

Oct 12, 2007, 7:45:30 PM10/12/07
Meat is kind of expensive today and burying dead humans
is really a waste of good meat, as long as the body isn't
badly burned (overcooked) or poisoned.

Even 80yo grandmas are quite tasty, I recommend not to
use the internal organs, since at that age they're full of
toxins, but the meat from her arms and legs is just fine.
You just need some marinade before cooking it and it
will taste divine...

So if a family member dies, DON'T bury all that good meat.
You can bury the inedible parts, bones, brain and stuff but
DON'T bury the meat. An average human has at least 30
pounds of it. Eat it, it's tasty and you'll save $$$.

Anthony Matonak

Oct 12, 2007, 9:04:51 PM10/12/07
Cannibal Undertaker wrote:
> Meat is kind of expensive today and burying dead humans
> is really a waste of good meat, as long as the body isn't
> badly burned (overcooked) or poisoned.

Cannibalism isn't more popular because diseases are too easily
transmitted from one person to another. It's also frowned upon
by society. That's probably just a side effect of cannibals
too often getting sick, going mad and doing antisocial things
like killing and eating their neighbors.

Other animals are both faster growing and less likely to carry
human diseases. A chick can be raised to chicken in less than
two months these days. I'm sure that any number of small animals
and even fish are similarly fast growing.

If that isn't enough, I'm sure there are various worms, insects
and perhaps even microbes or fungi that are faster and more
efficient at producing protein for human consumption.

Lastly, it's not an absolute requirement that you eat meat.
There are folks who do without and seem to survive just fine on
plants alone. It's much cheaper and more efficient to eat the
plants directly than to feed it to some animal first.

Anthony