More Limbaugh double standard

George Grapman

Nov 7, 2007, 1:16:59 PM11/7/07
Talks about Kerry's "flip flops". Ignores these:

Bush in 2003-We found WMDs.
Cheney in 2006-There were no WMDs.

Bush-We do not need a Homeland Security Dept.
Bush-We need it.

Bush-We do not need a 9/11 commission
Bush-We need one.

Bush-Clinton should "jawbone OPEC" to lower prices
Bush- the president has no control over oil prices

Republicans from 1980-2002-Deficits are bad
Republicans since 2002-What are deficits?

Message has been deleted

George Grapman

Nov 7, 2007, 2:31:56 PM11/7/07
Derald wrote:
> Good Lord; you must actually *listen* the the arrogant,
> self-absorbed, blowhard. And just when I thought the group was finally
> free of lunatic assholes posting their unending flood of propagandistic
> socio-political drival, here you come with another load of show business
> slime. It is just about as useful as, say, relentlessly replying to
> every spammer who decides to take a piss in mcfl. Isn't there someplace
> else you can go to indulge your aberration? Therapy, maybe? In fact, if
> you're the least resourceful, you can probably find a way to make your
> fellow citizens pay for it....

I inadvertently posted to the wrong group and then posted an apology.
Now,take a deep breath and try to figure out what you are really angry
about.