Re: Freeware replacement to upscoop for social networking search engines

Donita Luddington

Aug 30, 2008, 11:52:17 AM8/30/08
On Wed, 20 Aug 2008 06:51:03 -0700, Donita Luddington wrote:
> Any freeware replacements for upscoop?

I'm forced to conclude there is no freeware replacement for upscoop
freeware which makes social networking aggregators one of the rare
necessary tools that doesn't have a freeware equivalent anymore.

Spokeo was working fine, until now. But for the past two days, going to
http://www.spokeo.com fails. It just thinks forever and finally times out
while other web pages work fine.

The funny thing is I googled and nothing says the spokeo server is down.

Is http://www.spokeo.com down for you too?