www.sneaker-trade.com sell Bape star, bape max,adidas goodyear,puma,nike shoes

nikeba...@hotmail.com

Dec 14, 2007, 11:31:09 AM12/14/07
to nikeba...@hotmail.com
Hi,everyone,
at first,i hope everything goes well to U!
Nikebapeshoes trade Co.,Ltd. (www.sneaker-trade.com) supply nike,Air
jordan,air
max,af1,nikeDunk,NikeJames,KOB,nikeriftshoes,Timbland,prada,puma,ADIDAS,bape,guccishoes,jeans(Evisu,Diesel,Rock&republic,Bape,RMC),T-
shirts(lacoste,polo,EVISU,bape) We are insisting on our company
principle "Best Service and Highest Quality",and willing to build
mutual benefits and long term business relationships with all
customers.
we hope that our products and service will fit your interest and we
sincerely to look forward to be your reliable partner in china. So we
sincerely wish to cooperate with you and to make mutual benefit! trust
we will have a good business in the future, and u will love to do the
business with me,and then we will benefit.
E-mail: nikeba...@163.com
MSN : nikeba...@hotmail.com
yahoo:nikeba...@yahoo.com