Everyone It seems is into this

szt536d74r...@gmail.com

Jun 26, 2008, 1:15:50 PM6/26/08
This string caught my attention because recently it is pretty much
what everyone is talking about. The comments here are good and I found
myself reading through a lot longer than I expected to because I guess
I've personally felt the effects of this fuel crunch myself but
luckily I found something that worked. Anyway. I plan on staying up to
date with the convo.

Mary www.h2o-n2fuel.com

Al Bundy

Jun 26, 2008, 7:24:28 PM6/26/08

I don't think anybody is into it. A lot are pushing it and a few are
duped into investing.

Message has been deleted