What does Christianity, 911 and The Federal Reserve have in common?

zzzxtyry...@googlemail.com

Sep 13, 2007, 3:13:14 PM9/13/07
Every Citizen Must Watch 'Zeitgeist The Movie':

Rod Speed

Sep 13, 2007, 4:03:10 PM9/13/07
Nothing, zero, nada, ziltch.

zzzxtyry...@googlemail.com wrote

Gordon

Sep 14, 2007, 8:26:04 PM9/14/07
zzzxtyry...@googlemail.com wrote in news:1189710794.067105.15160
@k79g2000hse.googlegroups.com:

> Every Citizen Must Watch 'Zeitgeist The Movie':
> http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5547481422995115331

I dunno. THey are all Saten Incarnate? (At least in your mind)

TwoAllBeefPatties

Sep 15, 2007, 2:13:02 PM9/15/07
I like the part where they basically say that tradition has muddied
the waters of religious interpretation. I do not dispute that bankers
and pigmen have politicians in their pockets. Heck, they put them in
office. I wonder though if the uber rich will not turn their backs on
the worker class eventually and just let them die off via plagues or
economic depressions. Hey Rodspeed, how come syndicates and crime
families exist for generations? Nothing in common with government,
right? In the words of Borat, I like you, but you gotta admit that a
few guns and patriotic stirrings can get your neighbor to kill you if
their perceived survival is threatened.

Lee

Sep 20, 2007, 4:14:03 AM9/20/07

<zzzxtyry...@googlemail.com> wrote in message

> Every Citizen Must Watch 'Zeitgeist The Movie':

Why?

Anthony Matonak

Sep 20, 2007, 6:44:21 AM9/20/07
Lee wrote:
>> Every Citizen Must Watch ...
>
> Why?

The answer to Why is usually Money. (Sometimes sex but then that's
often about money as well)

In this case I'm sure it's money. These guys want your money and they
will lie, cheat, spam or anything else it takes to get your money.
They aren't alone by a long shot. Lots of people want your money and
are willing to tell you how you Must give it to them. Some of them
use guns. Some of them use spam. They are all doing very bad things.

Anthony

Hertz_Donut

Sep 20, 2007, 5:50:24 AM9/20/07
"Anthony Matonak" <antho...@nothing.like.socal.rr.com> wrote in message

If it's about either money or sex, then it is the dumocrats behind it.
Money and sex are the *only* two things that
interests dumocrats.

Honu

Lee

Sep 20, 2007, 6:37:22 AM9/20/07

"Anthony Matonak" <antho...@nothing.like.socal.rr.com> wrote in message

Well in that case I will be stubborn and just not watch 'Zeitgeist the
movie'.

Michael Gray

Sep 20, 2007, 6:54:17 AM9/20/07

Ah yes.
Those Catlick Preists are into everything thse days...

nicks...@ece.villanova.edu

Sep 20, 2007, 7:04:38 AM9/20/07
Hertz_Donut <some...@outhere.net> wrote:

>If it's about either money or sex, then it is the dumocrats behind it.
>Money and sex are the *only* two things that
>interests dumocrats.

Is this repugnocrat grammar and logic? :-)

Nick

Jon v Leipzig

Sep 21, 2007, 4:57:19 AM9/21/07

Stole my question.
Well, it's not money, you can download the whole thing free if you want.

Could be, it was produced to distract peeps from the Zionist connection
to 911 and the Fed.

Kope

Sep 21, 2007, 5:34:58 AM9/21/07
i am a radical muslim please read my blog read how islam will win the
clash of civilization.
http://www.xanga.com/hfghj23458654fgha