Section 8 Housing Brings African Chaos to American Neighborhoods

For Europeans

Oct 31, 2008, 4:16:10 AM10/31/08
Estimates are that 90% of the Section 8 housing beneficiaries in the
Cincinnati area are black. It's pretty easy to read between the lines
in this article:

"They also come with their traits and their habits that come with them
from where they were, which don't fit the culture and the workings of
the community. What it narrows down into is a clash of society. Who's
right, who's wrong? I don't know. I just don't know."

Judy Hinterlong, 47, says she started finding baseball bats, golf
clubs and other melee weapons stashed in the bushes several years ago.
She heard gunshots at night.

The local elementary school was tagged with gang graffiti. Lawn mowers
went missing. One family couldn't afford their Rumpke bill, she says,
so they stashed their trash in a shed out back.

"The whole idea of deconcentrating poverty was supposed to be that you
would pick up middle-class values. But all it's doing is urbanizing
the suburbs," says Hinterlong, the Colerain activist.

"If this really works, why stop at making them middle class? Move them
to Indian Hill and make them doctors and lawyers."

http://www.stormfront.org/forum/showthread.php?t=523941