very important for your life

ahmed...@gmail.com

Feb 24, 2008, 10:42:27 AM2/24/08
Hi there ...

Thank you for reading this message .

Did you here about Islam? I mean the real Islam...
Do you have some questions in your religion and you don't have the
answers for them?
Do you know that you have to condemns in Islam?

Ok... just visit these sites, read and download any thing you want
for free and I wish that you will have a good time with the sites
below:

http://www.islamhouse.com

http://www.islam-qa.com/index.php?ln=eng

http://www.islamtoday.net/english

http://www.islam-guide.com/

http://www.islamhouse.com/library/?page=91d97a73285c91e535eb5324d19c1609

You can read about prophet Mohammad in this site:
http://www.islamway.com/mohammad
And:
http://www.islamhouse.com/en/modules.php?name=Mybooks&doWhat=showdet&bookno=3787

Also you can see this wonderful site :
http://www.islamawareness.net/Science/

If you have other questions you can send them to :
rabwah...@yahoo.com or rab...@www.com

Or you can ask in this site:
http://www.en.islamhouse.com/modules.php?name=Feedback

And if you want to read more and more see these sites:

http://www.ahmed-deedat.co.za/frameset.asp

http://www.todayislam.com/

http://www.beconvinced.com/

http://www.thetruereligion.org/

http://www.it-is-truth.org/

http://www.islamunveiled.org/

http://www.discoverislam.com/

http://www.lordswrds.com/

http://www.plaintruth.org/

http://www.sultan.org/

http://www.prophetmuhammed.org/

http://www.religionofislam.com/english/index.htm

http://lordswords.com/
If you need to ask me about something just send it to my email:
fact...@gmail.com

***Here I'm asking you to carefully analyze and look deeply at this
religion; you shall discover new findings - even concerning yourself -
and also that this religion is completely different from what is
portrayed in the media and from what you have heard or read about it.
So I leave you now with these links and hope you enjoy them....
I wish that you will visit the above sites and take it seriously.
Thank you for your time.

mond...@yahoo.com

Feb 24, 2008, 7:05:05 PM2/24/08
On Feb 24, 10:42 am, ahmed10...@gmail.com wrote:
> Hi there ...
>
> Thank you for reading this message .
>
> Did you here about Islam? I mean the real Islam...
> Do you have some questions in your religion and you don't have the
> answers for them?
> Do you know that you have to condemns in Islam?
>
> Ok... just visit these sites, read and download any thing you want
> for free and I wish that you will have a good time with the sites
> below:
>
> http://www.islamhouse.com
>
> http://www.islam-qa.com/index.php?ln=eng
>
> http://www.islamtoday.net/english
>
> http://www.islam-guide.com/
>
> http://www.islamhouse.com/library/?page=91d97a73285c91e535eb5324d19c1609
>
> You can read about prophet Mohammad in this site:http://www.islamway.com/mohammad
> And:http://www.islamhouse.com/en/modules.php?name=Mybooks&doWhat=showdet&...

> Also you can see this wonderful site :http://www.islamawareness.net/Science/
>
> If you have other questions you can send them to :
> rabwahoff...@yahoo.com or rab...@www.com> factis...@gmail.com

> ***Here I'm asking you to carefully analyze and look deeply at this
> religion; you shall discover new findings - even concerning yourself -
> and also that this religion is completely different from what is
> portrayed in the media and from what you have heard or read about it.
> So I leave you now with these links and hope you enjoy them....
> I wish that you will visit the above sites and take it seriously.
> Thank you for your time.

Please explain Suria 9:5 to me.

Chief Thracian

Apr 27, 2008, 2:00:37 AM4/27/08
On Sun, 24 Feb 2008 07:42:27 -0800 (PST), ahmed...@gmail.com wrote:

>Did you here about Islam? I mean the real Islam...

Well, are gays welcome to Islam, and treated with respect? What about
gay marriage?

--
Allah is Good, Allah is Gay!
The Queer Quran:

Chief Thracian

Apr 27, 2008, 2:02:19 AM4/27/08
On Sun, 24 Feb 2008 07:42:27 -0800 (PST), ahmed...@gmail.com wrote:

>this religion is completely different from what is
>portrayed in the media and from what you have heard or read about it.

That's good news, 'cause what I hear, is that Islam hates homosexuals,
persecutes and murders them. You imply this is all incorrect, and that
Islam respects and reveres gay people.

Please affirm, thank you.

jtno...@yahoo.com

Apr 27, 2008, 4:20:57 AM4/27/08
On Apr 26, 11:02 pm, chief_thracia...@SPAMyahoo.com (Chief Thracian)
wrote:

In China, they treat it with high voltage electricity. The process is
credited with a high cure rate. And you think you have it bad with
American Evangelicals? Get real.-Jitney