Re: "If it's yellow, let it mellow. If it's red ....

1 view
Message has been deleted

Panda Wallop

Oct 11, 2007, 8:56:44 AM10/11/07
On Oct 10, 10:47 pm, Alan Truism <alan.tru...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> I'm all for water conservation, but I don't really care to get his piss on
> me from urinal splash back.

Urinal splash back?

That's some powerful stream you have there, son. Either that, or
you're doing it wrong.

"Yeah, and it's deep, too!"

Thr...@underthewagon.net

Oct 11, 2007, 5:18:45 PM10/11/07

Another good wheeze is to leave a chipolata (or a full size sausage)
in the urinal as well.

Baaaad zipper accident, that!

HangEveryRepubliKKKan

Oct 11, 2007, 11:27:28 PM10/11/07

"Alan Truism" <alan....@yahoo.com> wrote

> I'm all for water conservation, but I don't really care to get his piss on
> me from urinal splash back. I now have to flush both before and after I
> pee.

But you don't mind getting your own piss on you from urnal splashback when
you pee.

Maybe you should stand back a little further, adjust your aim, or use the
toilet.

PaPaPeng

Oct 12, 2007, 12:08:25 AM10/12/07
On 11 Oct 2007 04:47:25 GMT, Alan Truism <alan....@yahoo.com>
wrote:

>One of my co-workers has decided to stop flushing the urinal in order to
>address the problems presented by a local drought.

>I'm all for water conservation, but I don't really care to get his piss on
>me from urinal splash back. I now have to flush both before and after I pee.
>

>As a result, I have resorted to carrying around a bottle of red
>food coloring in my pocket. Whenever I go to the bathroom I drop enough
>of the dye in the urinal to make it look like someone filled the bowl
>with bloody urine.
>
>I've been doing it for a couple of days now. I am hoping that eventually he
>is going to break down and and start flushing, simply for fear of catching
>the clap.
>
>I know it is grossing him out because I overheard him mention the bloody
>urine to someone in the hall this afternoon. If he doesn't start flushing
>soon, however, I am going to have to find some synthetic gleet.
>
>-
>Alan Truism
>
>ps. Sometimes it burns when I pee.

Most houses have two or more bathrooms complete with a toilet. I
think it will be a darn good idea if some industrial designer comes up
with a home friendly stand-up urinal for men, one that won't freak
out the wimmen. Mark the door with the usual men's room. sign. It
will darn sure save a lot of flush water plus solve that spatter
problem.

Anthony Matonak

Oct 12, 2007, 3:05:19 AM10/12/07
PaPaPeng wrote:

> Most houses have two or more bathrooms complete with a toilet. I
> think it will be a darn good idea if some industrial designer comes up
> with a home friendly stand-up urinal for men, one that won't freak
> out the wimmen. Mark the door with the usual men's room. sign. It
> will darn sure save a lot of flush water plus solve that spatter
> problem.

I think most women would prefer a bidet over a urinal. I don't see
any reason why normal urinal designs can't be used in a home setting.
The only reason they are not is because most houses are built to the
minimum requirements on the cheap.

Anthony
--
"The world is my litter box." Any stray cat.

joe brown

Oct 12, 2007, 3:40:09 AM10/12/07

Have fun explaining why even houses that arent built to minimum
requirements on the cheap generally dont have urinals.

Otto Bahn

Oct 12, 2007, 11:27:08 AM10/12/07
"HangEveryRepubliKKKan" <Jus...@ExecuteTheBushTraitor.com> wrote

I never flush urinals. If the next guy doesn't like it,
he can do it. I'm not a hygiene freak, but I ain't
touching anything I don't have to in a pubic restroom.
And yes, if you are standing, you are splashing, but I
figure sitting is even worse, except at my house. The
designers of toilets and urinals do their best, but
there's no escaping physics.

It makes as much sense to wash *before* you pee, among
other things most people don't want to think about.

Then toss in aerosolization. I don't worry about it
though. Lack of exposure to germs, with some notable
exceptions, is worse. But I do leave the fart fan on
for 10 minutes just because it's a simple way to clear
the air after a big dump.

--oTTo--

PaPaPeng

Oct 12, 2007, 2:39:41 PM10/12/07

One more kick on the tire.

Bathtubs are rarely if ever used for a soak any more. It uses too
much water. I intend to turn mine into a shower stall when I get the
other house improvements done someday. Then I'll use it as wall to
pee on. I'll use the flex hose showerhead to flush when done. It
will need at most the equivalent of a cup of water to flush clean.

Having said the above I remember I did once suggest in this newsgroup
that I was going to add a Tee connector to the toilet tank feed tube.
This is so that I can attach a flex hose and a trigger operated nozzle
(commercial kitchen equipment) to do the pee flush, Never got around
to do this either. Well some fine day.

PhilO

Oct 12, 2007, 10:20:16 PM10/12/07

"Alan Truism" <alan....@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> One of my co-workers has decided to stop flushing the urinal in order to
> address the problems presented by a local drought.
>
> I'm all for water conservation, but I don't really care to get his piss on
> me from urinal splash back. I now have to flush both before and after I
> pee.

He's probably banging your old lady, urine is the least of your worries : )
Seriously , you ain't gonna catch a disease , loosen up a little.
Get all the bacteria and viruses you can accumulate while you are healthy
enough to overcome them , get sick 20 years from now and what will save you
if every disease is drug resistant? Go lick a toilet seat , eat a raw
burger , chug a raw egg , get them bugs in yah!

HangEveryRepubliKKKan

Oct 12, 2007, 11:04:25 PM10/12/07

"Otto Bahn" <e...@eio.com> wrote
> I never flush urinals.

And never wash your smegma coated hands no doubt.

HangEveryRepubliKKKan

Oct 12, 2007, 11:51:51 PM10/12/07

"PhilO" <ph...@gnt.netspam> wrote

> He's probably banging your old lady, urine is the least of your worries
> : ) Seriously , you ain't gonna catch a disease , loosen up a little.
> Get all the bacteria and viruses you can accumulate while you are healthy
> enough to overcome them , get sick 20 years from now and what will save
> you if every disease is drug resistant? Go lick a toilet seat , eat a raw
> burger , chug a raw egg , get them bugs in yah!

And don't forget to fuck an AIDS infested Whore.

Oh, sorry, you already are....

Adam Funk

Oct 13, 2007, 3:37:57 PM10/13/07
On 2007-10-11, Alan Truism wrote:

> One of my co-workers has decided to stop flushing the urinal in order to
> address the problems presented by a local drought.
>
> I'm all for water conservation, but I don't really care to get his piss on
> me from urinal splash back. I now have to flush both before and after I pee.
>

> As a result, I have resorted to carrying around a bottle of red
> food coloring in my pocket. Whenever I go to the bathroom I drop enough
> of the dye in the urinal to make it look like someone filled the bowl
> with bloody urine.
>
> I've been doing it for a couple of days now. I am hoping that eventually he
> is going to break down and and start flushing, simply for fear of catching
> the clap.
>
> I know it is grossing him out because I overheard him mention the bloody
> urine to someone in the hall this afternoon. If he doesn't start flushing
> soon, however, I am going to have to find some synthetic gleet.

Have you seen the MASH episode where the zany doctors turn a competing
unit's star player's urine blue?

--
"Hey Myron, I'm a lawyer!"

Otto Bahn

Oct 14, 2007, 7:43:59 PM10/14/07
"HangEveryRepubliKKKan" <Jus...@ExecuteTheBushTraitor.com> wrote

> > I never flush urinals.
>
> And never wash your smegma coated hands no doubt.

Exactly how are you getting smegma on your hands? I don't
think you're just peeing in front of that urinal...

--oTTo--

HangEveryRepubliKKKan

Oct 15, 2007, 12:35:10 AM10/15/07

"Otto Bahn" <e...@eio.com> wrote...

> Exactly how are you getting smegma on your hands?

No one said I am. And I don't handle your wiener so unlike you, my hands
are clean.

"Otto Bahn" <e...@eio.com> wrote...

> I don't think you're just peeing in front of that urinal...

It's clear what you are thinking, and that tells us much about what is
foremost on your mind.

No go wash your hands... Smegma boy.

Otto Bahn

Oct 15, 2007, 11:01:36 AM10/15/07
"HangEveryRepubliKKKan" <Jus...@ExecuteTheBushTraitor.com> wrote

> "HangEveryRepubliKKKan" <Jus...@ExecuteTheBushTraitor.com> wrote
> >> And never wash your smegma coated hands no doubt.
>
> "Otto Bahn" <e...@eio.com> wrote...
> > Exactly how are you getting smegma on your hands?
>
> No one said I am.

But we can all read between the lines.

> And I don't handle your wiener so unlike you, my hands
> are clean.

Perhaps you have no penis. That would explain a lot.

> "Otto Bahn" <e...@eio.com> wrote...
> > I don't think you're just peeing in front of that urinal...
>
> It's clear what you are thinking, and that tells us much about what is
> foremost on your mind.

We know what's foremost on your mind -- smegma.

> No go wash your hands... Smegma boy.

I get it. You enjoy being an asshole. You should wipe
more often.

--oTTo--

Message has been deleted

HangEveryRepubliKKKan

Oct 15, 2007, 11:48:53 PM10/15/07

"Alan Truism" <alan....@yahoo.com> wrote
> What do your coworkers say when they walk in after you to find
> a golden glowing bowl of piss?

He never flushes toilets either. He just leaves a nice log for his fellow
AmeriKKKan countrymen to discover.

I think I'll do the same next time I visit the AmeriKKKan state.

Otto Bahn

Oct 16, 2007, 11:08:21 AM10/16/07
"Alan Truism" <alan....@yahoo.com> wrote

> >> But you don't mind getting your own piss on you from urnal splashback when
> >> you pee.
> >>
> >> Maybe you should stand back a little further, adjust your aim, or use the
> >> toilet.
> >
> > I never flush urinals. If the next guy doesn't like it,
> > he can do it. I'm not a hygiene freak, but I ain't
> > touching anything I don't have to in a pubic restroom.
> > And yes, if you are standing, you are splashing, but I
> > figure sitting is even worse, except at my house. The
> > designers of toilets and urinals do their best, but
> > there's no escaping physics.
> >

> What about at work?

We have auto-flush toilets.

> What do your coworkers say when they walk in after you to find
> a golden glowing bowl of piss?

You need to drink more water.

--oTTo--

Adam Funk

Oct 16, 2007, 4:17:59 PM10/16/07
On 2007-10-16, Otto Bahn wrote:

>> What about at work?
>
> We have auto-flush toilets.

Ever seen "waterless urinals"?

>> What do your coworkers say when they walk in after you to find
>> a golden glowing bowl of piss?
>
> You need to drink more water.

Or take less B2.

--
Nam Sibbyllam quidem Cumis ego ipse oculis meis vidi in ampulla
pendere, et cum illi pueri dicerent: beable beable beable; respondebat

Otto Bahn

Oct 16, 2007, 4:42:17 PM10/16/07
"Adam Funk" <a24...@ducksburg.com> wrote

> >> What about at work?
> >
> > We have auto-flush toilets.
>
> Ever seen "waterless urinals"?

Do my lawn and woods count?

> >> What do your coworkers say when they walk in after you to find
> >> a golden glowing bowl of piss?
> >
> > You need to drink more water.
>
> Or take less B2.

Rock Lobster!

--oTTo--

Glenn Knickerbocker

Oct 16, 2007, 6:49:24 PM10/16/07
Otto Bahn wrote:
> "Adam Funk" <a24...@ducksburg.com> wrote

> > Or take less B2.
> Rock Lobster!

YM "Lobter!" HTH. HAND.

HangEveryRepubliKKKan

Oct 16, 2007, 10:51:06 PM10/16/07

"Otto Bahn" <e...@eio.com> wrote

> But we can all read between the lines.

Which is how we know your hands are coated.

"Otto Bahn" <e...@eio.com> wrote

> Perhaps you have no penis. That would explain a lot.

Possibly. And I bet the idea keeps you all hot and sweaty at night.

"Otto Bahn" <e...@eio.com> wrote

> We know what's foremost on your mind -- smegma.

Oh, I bet smegma is on the mind of virtually everyone who chats with you.

Fortunately I don't have to shake your hand.

>> No go wash your hands... Smegma boy.

"Otto Bahn" <e...@eio.com> wrote

> I get it. You enjoy being an asshole. You should wipe
> more often.

Ah, Smegma Boy thinks he has a toilet cam installed in my bathroom.

No doubt it's installed in his mother's bathroom.

Otto Bahn

Oct 17, 2007, 10:55:59 AM10/17/07
"HangEveryRepubliKKKan" <Jus...@ExecuteTheBushTraitor.com> wrote

> "Otto Bahn" <e...@eio.com> wrote
> > Perhaps you have no penis. That would explain a lot.
>
> Possibly.

It would explain why some asshole would think taking
a leak gets smegma on your hands, and also explain
why you're an asshole. Occam's razor can be cruel.

--oTTo--

HangEveryRepubliKKKan

Oct 17, 2007, 3:31:52 PM10/17/07

"Otto Bahn" <e...@eio.com> wrote

> It would explain why some asshole would think taking
> a leak gets smegma on your hands,

Your hands... Smegma Boy.... Your hands.

Smegma, a transliteration of the Greek word ?????? for sebum, is a
combination of exfoliated (shed) epithelial cells, transudated skin oils,
and moisture, and can accumulate under the foreskin of males and within the
vulva of females. It has a characteristic strong odor. Smegma is common to
all mammals, male and female. Mycobacterium smegmatis is the characteristic
bacterium involved in smegma production, and is generally thought to form
smegma from epidermal secretions.

Adam Funk

Oct 17, 2007, 3:33:46 PM10/17/07
On 2007-10-16, Otto Bahn wrote:

>> Ever seen "waterless urinals"?
>
> Do my lawn and woods count?

I suppose they do!

>> Or take less B2.
>
> Rock Lobster!

It wasn't a rock!

--
Allo, la gare d'Arboujah? Un de nos fous s'est échappé et a sauté
dans le train qui va arriver chez vous. Voici son signalement...

Otto Bahn

Oct 17, 2007, 3:45:29 PM10/17/07
"HangEveryRepubliKKKan" <Jus...@ExecuteTheBushTraitor.com> wrote

Do you spread the smegma all over your penis when you masturbate?

--oTTo--

HangEveryRepubliKKKan

Oct 17, 2007, 4:33:47 PM10/17/07

"Otto Bahn" <e...@eio.com> wrote

> Do you spread the smegma all over your penis when you masturbate?

Do you swallow your Daddy's smegma when you felate him? Smegma Boy.

Otto Bahn

Oct 17, 2007, 5:31:08 PM10/17/07
"HangEveryRepubliKKKan" <Jus...@ExecuteTheBushTraitor.com> wrote in

> > Do you spread the smegma all over your penis when you masturbate?
>
> Do you swallow your Daddy's smegma when you felate him? Smegma Boy.

Don't be stupid. What we're trying to ascertain is how one
gets smegma on their hands merely by taking a pee. I figure
you'd have to "work at it", IYKWIM, AITYD.

--oTTo--

HangEveryRepubliKKKan

Oct 17, 2007, 6:42:50 PM10/17/07

>> Do you swallow your Daddy's smegma when you felate him? Smegma Boy.

"Otto Bahn" <e...@eio.com> wrote
> Don't be stupid.

I see, you spat it out afterward. Is that what your mommie taught you
Smegma Boy?

"Otto Bahn" <e...@eio.com> wrote

> What we're trying to ascertain is how one gets smegma on their hands
> merely by taking a pee.

I guess you continue to coat your fingers with it because you haven't
figured it out yet.

Sad.. Sad.... Smegma Boy.

Chris McGonnell

Oct 17, 2007, 5:54:58 PM10/17/07

Since he's a DEMONcrat, I'm guessin' he "works at it a lot," while
kissing a poster of Hillary Clinton.

Eeew

--
Chris McG.
Harming humanity since 1951.

HangEveryRepubliKKKan

Oct 19, 2007, 9:10:47 AM10/19/07

"Chris McGonnell" <smea...@notthis.verizon.net> wrote

> Since he's a DEMONcrat, I'm guessin' he "works at it a lot," while
> kissing a poster of Hillary Clinton.

One wonders how the Next President of the United States got into this
conversation.

Smegma Boy's KKKonservative thought processes are not all that well
organized it seems.

Otto Bahn

Oct 19, 2007, 10:21:19 AM10/19/07
"HangEveryRepubliKKKan" <Jus...@ExecuteTheBushTraitor.com> wrote

> > What we're trying to ascertain is how one gets smegma on their hands

> > merely by taking a pee. I figure you'd have to "work at it", IYKWIM,
> > AITYD.
>

> I guess you continue to coat your fingers with it because you haven't
> figured it out yet.

How childish. Perhaps if you had a micropenis, getting smegma
on your hands while peeing might be an issue. I'm sure you can
provide a cite how normal adults get smegma on their fingers,
being a big ol' responsible adult and all.

--oTTo--

Don Salad

Oct 19, 2007, 12:09:18 PM10/19/07
Chris McGonnell <smea...@notthis.verizon.net> wrote:

> Since he's a DEMONcrat, I'm guessin' he "works at it a lot," while
> kissing a poster of Hillary Clinton.

Better than Jennifer Flowers!

Thanks,
Don

(Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar)

HangEveryRepubliKKKan

Oct 19, 2007, 5:24:27 PM10/19/07

"Otto Bahn" <e...@eio.com> wrote
> How childish.

Yes. We adults bathe more often.

"Otto Bahn" <e...@eio.com> wrote

> Perhaps if you had a micropenis, getting smegma
> on your hands while peeing might be an issue.

I dont understand Your KKKonservative Fixation with other men's
reproductive organs.

Didn't you get enough with your Fixation on Bill Clinton's penis?

If not, then there are a wide variety of homosexual web sites you can
visit.

Or like RepubliKKKan AmeriKKKan Senators, you could just go to an airport
bathroom and solicit homosexual sex with random men.

As for myself.. I'll avoid the KKKonservative lifestyle, and stick with
bathing... Wiping my ass, Flushing the urnal, and women.

Otto Bahn

Oct 19, 2007, 5:31:26 PM10/19/07
"HangEveryRepubliKKKan" <Jus...@ExecuteTheBushTraitor.com> wrote

> > Perhaps if you had a micropenis, getting smegma
> > on your hands while peeing might be an issue.
>

> I dont understand why I am the only one who gets smegma
> on his fingers while peeing.

IFYPFY.

--oTTo--

HangEveryRepubliKKKan

Oct 19, 2007, 6:39:33 PM10/19/07

"Otto Bahn" <e...@eio.com> wrote

>> I dont understand why I am the only one who gets smegma
>> on his fingers while peeing.

And you never will understand Otto.

My recommendation to you is to bathe more.

Chris McGonnell

Oct 19, 2007, 11:54:16 AM10/19/07

Of course he has a micropenis -- he's a DEMONcrat. None of them are
responsible adults, which is why they try to turn government into Big
Nanny.

Adam Funk

Mar 29, 2009, 3:08:56 PM3/29/09
On 2007-08-16, Otto Bahn wrote: