Remember the frugal sex guy?

1 view

jwi...@nyprn.net

Apr 16, 2008, 7:40:38 PM4/16/08
He vanished but I have followed some of his tips along with a few of
my own. Unlike him I do not have sex with minors.

Business trips-

When a trip involves and overnight stay en route to my destination I
read and post the local craigslist rides section. I only reply to
females. I start by asking them to share gas money (a bonus since my
company covers that). i tell them they can stay with me or get their own
room. Usually once we get to the hotel they trust me enough or are short
on cash and agree to share the room. I always get rooms with one bed.
Sometimes they sleep on the floor or a chair but usually they decide to
share the bed. Sometimes nothing happens,sometimes they decide to have
fun and sometimes they want to make a little money.The most I ever paid
was $50 for an all nighter.

When I get to my destination I get up early the first day and check
out the maid. If she looks good I ash her to do my room early. I leave
$10 on the tv with my card and my cell circled. Usually nothing happens
but one just wanted to sleep and have room service in a room she cleans
each day. Another offered oral for $20.

Later in the day I find an area with lowlife motels. I look for a lady
who enters and exits the office very quickly meaning she can not afford
a room. I follow her and enter the next office behind her and pretend to
ask for directions. On the way out I warn her about the area and offer
dinner/drinks.

More later.

jwi...@myprn.com

Apr 17, 2008, 12:50:36 PM4/17/08
As promised here a some more ideas, these involve being closer to home:

Go to a morning arraignment court and pay attention to female
defendants. Ignore hookers and druggies but watch for things like
suspended license,failure to appear or DUI. They spent the night in jail
because they had no one to call for bail. Often the judge will release
them or just sentence them to time served. When this happens they go
back to the jail area to get their belongings.
Wait near the door and strike up a conversation pretending you have no
idea about their situation. Often they are broke and from out of town.
They want food ,shower and a place to change. Sometimes they need to pay
to get release on car. If this is the case tell them you can lend them
money but will not have it until the next day.
Similar strategy works at the car impound lot.

Hang out near a check cashing place. When a lady walks in get in line
to but a money order (they are under $1 and just make it out to
yourself). Pay attention. If they turn down her check offer
sympathy/food but never,ever cash the check.

Fine a welfare/food stamp office. Especially look for female who was
turned down for emergency help. Also check out the line for new
applications. Same for unemployment office. They are often broke/in
shock and vulnerable.

jwi...@nyprn.com

Apr 17, 2008, 2:44:31 PM4/17/08

Some more tips:

Discount divorce clinics. If she or hubby had $$$ she would use real
attorney. Often low self-esteem.

New York- Grand Central Terminal at 2 a.m. when the last train leave
or GWB bus station at 1 a.m. when last bus leaves. Either way their
choices are walk streets all night,get hotel room, take taxi out of
town,stay with me or let me drive them home in return for personal favors.

jwi...@rnnyp.com

Apr 18, 2008, 12:10:18 PM4/18/08

Check craigslist resumes for ladies offering house cleaning work. At
the very least you get a clean house but try to screen them on the phone
to find the ones that need money. Last week $25 extra got me an hour of fun.

Go to local colleges and check the rides boards.

jwi...@rnnyp.com

Apr 18, 2008, 5:11:57 PM4/18/08

I have already posted general advice. Now some success stories:

A few months ago I was taking a business trip that involved an
overnight stay along the way. I found two college girls who agreed to
share gas but said they would get their own room. I knew that my hotel
was $100 and up for the night .
One was 19 the other 20. As luck had it there were no extra rooms at
my place and after we drove by some dumps they decided they would sleep
on the floor.After checking in 19 decided to share my bed and after 20
was asleep she jacked me off twice.

At arraignment court a woman had been arrested for driving on a
suspended license. She needed $150 and a licensed driver to bail out her
car. I told her I would not have the money until the next day. We had a
24 hour orgy. When I retrieved her car she thanked me by following me
home and spending the night.

Hanging out near a welfare office I met a lady who was told to return
the next day for a housing voucher. I took her out for lunch,invited her
to my place and had an all nigher for $25,