Free email?

Ken Knecht

Aug 12, 2007, 2:12:06 PM8/12/07
Can anyone recommend a free email provider? I already have Juno and
Gmail. Can I get a second account from either? I don't see anything about
this on my sign-in screens. I don't unederstand what Hotmail provides -
their sign-in site confuses me. Yahoo? AOL?

Preferably one that doesn't want a bunch of personal info which is liable
to result in lots of spam, telemarketing and USPS junk mail.

--
Untie the two knots to email me

Every silver lining has a cloud.

The Henchman

Aug 12, 2007, 2:14:12 PM8/12/07

"Ken Knecht" <kenk...@deruknot.com> wrote in message

> Can anyone recommend a free email provider? I already have Juno and
> Gmail. Can I get a second account from either? I don't see anything about
> this on my sign-in screens. I don't unederstand what Hotmail provides -
> their sign-in site confuses me. Yahoo? AOL?
>
> Preferably one that doesn't want a bunch of personal info which is liable
> to result in lots of spam, telemarketing and USPS junk mail.
>
> --

I have 3 hotmail accounts and 4 gmail accounts. Each one is used for a
different purpose.

Rod Speed

Aug 12, 2007, 3:36:32 PM8/12/07
Ken Knecht <kenk...@deruknot.com> wrote:

> Can anyone recommend a free email provider? I already have
> Juno and Gmail. Can I get a second account from either?

You certainly can with gmail. And yahoo.

> I don't see anything about this on my sign-in screens.

I assumed they dont say anything about it to not encourage that.

> I don't unederstand what Hotmail provides - their sign-in site confuses me.

I avoided them due to some quirks in the past.

> Yahoo?

Yep, tho their spam filter isnt as good as gmail.

> AOL?

> Preferably one that doesn't want a bunch of personal info which is
> liable to result in lots of spam, telemarketing and USPS junk mail.

Never got any shit as a result of using the cellphone number with gmail.

Bob F

Aug 12, 2007, 3:40:15 PM8/12/07

"Ken Knecht" <kenk...@deruknot.com> wrote in message
> Can anyone recommend a free email provider? I already have Juno and
> Gmail. Can I get a second account from either? I don't see anything about
> this on my sign-in screens. I don't unederstand what Hotmail provides -
> their sign-in site confuses me. Yahoo? AOL?
>
> Preferably one that doesn't want a bunch of personal info which is liable
> to result in lots of spam, telemarketing and USPS junk mail.

Log onto gmail via your browser - on their web page. Look for the box to send a
friend an invite. Send one to yourself for each account you need.

Bob

Jon v Leipzig

Aug 13, 2007, 3:46:23 AM8/13/07
Ken Knecht wrote:
> Can anyone recommend a free email provider? I already have Juno and
> Gmail. Can I get a second account from either? I don't see anything about
> this on my sign-in screens. I don't unederstand what Hotmail provides -
> their sign-in site confuses me. Yahoo? AOL?
>
> Preferably one that doesn't want a bunch of personal info which is liable
> to result in lots of spam, telemarketing and USPS junk mail.

myway.com

Parallax

Aug 13, 2007, 6:23:56 PM8/13/07

ureach.com (although their spam filters have gone to hell in the past
year or so)

--

Replace '???????' with 'hotmail' to e-mail me.

Aug 13, 2007, 6:22:08 PM8/13/07
Ken Knecht wrote:
> Can anyone recommend a free email provider? I already have Juno and
> Gmail. Can I get a second account from either? I don't see anything about
> this on my sign-in screens. I don't unederstand what Hotmail provides -
> their sign-in site confuses me. Yahoo? AOL?

You can get a second account with Yahoo and with Gmail. I know nothing
about AOL, though. You probably can get a second account with Juno as
well, but I don't have much recent experience with them.

--
Every job is a self-portrait of the person who does it. Autograph your
work with excellence.

Sam

Aug 14, 2007, 12:00:20 PM8/14/07

FOR FREE SPAM-LESS E-MAIL TRY: BLUEBOTTLE.COM