is this feasible??

createu...@gmail.com

Dec 27, 2007, 6:10:58 AM12/27/07
hi

please check out the design @ NASA tech contest and comment on it.

http://www.createthefuturecontest.com/pages/view/entriesdetail.html?entryID=798

--thanks.

Anthony Matonak

Dec 27, 2007, 7:10:18 AM12/27/07
createu...@gmail.com wrote:
> please check out the design @ NASA tech contest and comment on it.

Sounds like blog-spam to me, but I'll bite...

> http://www.createthefuturecontest.com/pages/view/entriesdetail.html?entryID=798

The device is an automatically self-adjusting powered motorcycle stand,
similar to the devices used to level the gear on some helicopters.

Will it work? Most likely. Is it of any use? Probably not. The big heavy
bikes that could use powered stands aren't usually found parked on the
sides of hills and the off-road bikes are light enough not to require a
power stand.

Besides, there are less complex designs for adjustable stands already
out there and patented. A quick search found me this one...

http://www.patentstorm.us/patents/7028850-fulltext.html

Anthony