Anyone have a nice oat bread recipe?

Binyamin Dissen

Sep 6, 2007, 8:09:58 AM9/6/07
Without wheat or spelt flour.

Seems like all the recipes I have found require wheat flour.

--
Binyamin Dissen <bdi...@dissensoftware.com>
http://www.dissensoftware.com

AllEmailDeletedImmediately

Sep 6, 2007, 11:50:49 AM9/6/07

"Binyamin Dissen" <post...@dissensoftware.com> wrote in message

> Without wheat or spelt flour.
>
> Seems like all the recipes I have found require wheat flour.

most bread recipes have to include some sort of wheat flour because bread
needs gluten:

http://www.helium.com/tm/253834/yeast-makes-bread-riseits

maybe you can find help here:

http://glutenfreediscoveries.blogspot.com/2007/03/delicious-bread.html

Michael Black

Sep 6, 2007, 12:03:50 PM9/6/07
Binyamin Dissen (post...@dissensoftware.com) writes:
> Without wheat or spelt flour.
>
> Seems like all the recipes I have found require wheat flour.

They have these things called books, which can be bought at places
called bookstores, or even borrowed at places called libraries.
These "books" include many devoted to recipes, and even specifically
to recipes about making bread.

A websearch would also turn up many such recipes, I'm sure.

There are even newsgroups devoted to the topic, such
as
alt.bread.recipes
rec.food.baking

Given all this, I can't figure out why you think this is such
a frugal issue that you ask in a newsgroup devoted to frugality.

Michael