Is Travelers car insurance any good?

void.no....@gmail.com

Apr 3, 2008, 1:23:44 PM4/3/08
Anyone know anything about Travelers car insurance? Their web site
gave me a really good quote.

I am currently with Progressive, and remember one time several years
ago when I rear ended someone, and Progressive didn't want to pay
them. I had to go to court before Progressive finally paid them. Is
that a sign of a bad insurance company, or are they all like that?

Apr 3, 2008, 2:04:12 PM4/3/08

<void.no....@gmail.com> wrote in message

I've only had one accident and Amica paid up very quickly except for the
deductible. I was the one rear-ended, so the other company (can't remember
who) had to reimburse my deductible. It took 8 months to receive it, and
that was only after a letter to the State Attorney General's office. Amica
was no help at all in getting the deductible paid. Sounds just like your
situation.

Message has been deleted

Logan Shaw

Apr 5, 2008, 12:12:53 AM4/5/08

I've had Traveler's for a while. I've never (thankfully) had to make
a claim. Customer service has been fine. Actually, these days if there
are no obvious complaints, that probably ranks as better than average
customer service. I too switched to them because I got a good quote, and
so far I haven't felt like I've had any reason to regret the decision.

- Logan