Re: See this?

Message has been deleted

Tony

Oct 19, 2008, 11:34:28 AM10/19/08
You know when you're getting a spiel of baloney from a black man, that you have to take at face value.
Obama reminds me of the fast talking street corner pimp.

--
The Grandmaster of the CyberFROG

Come get your ticket to CyberFROG city

No, I just decided not to play your silly game is all. *Some* of us know proper manners

Using my technical prowess and computer abilities to answer questions beyond the realm of
understandability

Bob F

Oct 19, 2008, 7:16:49 PM10/19/08

"Tony" <To...@TheDeli.Sandwich> wrote in message

> You know when you're getting a spiel of baloney from a black man, that you
> have to take at face value.
> Obama reminds me of the fast talking street corner pimp.

And McCain is clearly the "John".

Malcolm "Mal" Reynolds

Oct 19, 2008, 7:45:24 PM10/19/08
Tony <To...@TheDeli.Sandwich> wrote in

> You know when you're getting a spiel of baloney from a black man, that
> you have to take at face value. Obama reminds me of the fast talking
> street corner pimp.

So you have lots of experience with pimps?