Corruption, Whispers & Receivership

AllEmailDeletedImmediately

Sep 25, 2008, 11:38:35 PM9/25/08
The United States has transformed itself, the most radical degraded aspects
having occurred in the last eight years.
Many might object or cringe at repeated mention of the Fascist Business
Model implemented by the Clinton Administration,
and carried to extreme by the Bush II Administration. It is a harsh
departure from Beacon of Freedom. Too bad, fact of life!
This merger of state and big business in the midst of a climax, the biggest
display of exported financial toxin in modern history,
and the disintegration of the financial structure for the nation owning the
world reserve currency. The Fascist Business Model
has criminal fraud & corruption as its chief characteristic, alienation &
resentment as its chief foreign effect, and systemic failure
& collapse as its chief outcome. Broad war often follows. How anybody could
think the sharing of bank and oil executives
with federal government leadership as a move toward progress on the
evolution chart, that is moronic. Surely, it is about political
power and corruption. The military budget is sacred, and private contractor
deals are made without bids. Now five to six energy
giants will hog all Iraqi oil service contracts. The terrorism topic is
untouchable for dispute. A Coup d'Etat is in progress as the
Wall Street conmen and fraud kings have taken implicit control of the
USGovt. This will be recognized in time, even while
resistance is evident. To me the ongoing drama smacks of a comedy of
corruption. US citizens are in shock & awe, while
foreigners are aghast in disgust.

http://www.financialsense.com/fsu/editorials/willie/2008/0924.html

John A. Weeks III

Sep 26, 2008, 1:12:11 AM9/26/08
In article <%OYCk.1532$Jw....@nwrddc02.gnilink.net>,
"AllEmailDeletedImmediately" <der...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> The United States has transformed itself, the most radical degraded aspects
> having occurred in the last eight years.

First, don't complain to me. Go find the people that voted for
Mr. Bush and kept him in office even after we had 4 years of his
stuff.

Second, posting now is a little late. Where were you when we
had our first clue when Bush Sr. let slip the "new world order"
that he was establishing.

Third, none of this should come as any kind of surprise if you
had read and understood the book. Not the bible, but the book
that is the manual for how to be a good conservative. That is
a book called the light and the glory. Read it, and everything
will suddenly make sense to you.

-john-

John A. Weeks III           612-720-2854            jo...@johnweeks.com
Newave Communications                         http://www.johnweeks.com

AllEmailDeletedImmediately

Sep 26, 2008, 9:30:30 AM9/26/08

"John A. Weeks III" <jo...@johnweeks.com> wrote in message

> In article <%OYCk.1532$Jw....@nwrddc02.gnilink.net>,
> "AllEmailDeletedImmediately" <der...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>> The United States has transformed itself, the most radical degraded
>> aspects
>> having occurred in the last eight years.
>
> First, don't complain to me. Go find the people that voted for
> Mr. Bush and kept him in office even after we had 4 years of his
> stuff.

actually, this all started with the creation of the NON-federal reserve.
get "the creature from jekyll island"

> Second, posting now is a little late. Where were you when we
> had our first clue when Bush Sr. let slip the "new world order"
> that he was establishing.

where was i? let's see in 1989, i followed my active duty navy dh to
maine, just in time to escape hurricane hugo, returning to my beloved
charleston, sc in jan 1993, where my dh then deployed to the mediter-
ranean sea out of the charleston naval base, since closed by "can't keep
my pecker in my pants" clinton. i was clued in before he let it slip.
dh,
on the other hand, prefers to keep his head in the sand, and so destitution
is in our future :( (seriously).

> Third, none of this should come as any kind of surprise if you
> had read and understood the book. Not the bible, but the book
> that is the manual for how to be a good conservative. That is
> a book called the light and the glory. Read it, and everything
> will suddenly make sense to you.
>
> -john-

our presidents are selected, not elected.

AllEmailDeletedImmediately

Sep 26, 2008, 9:32:08 AM9/26/08

"AllEmailDeletedImmediately" <der...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

oh, abtw, i'm such a good conservative that i refuse to vote for anyone
running
on the republicrap or demashit party.