where wholesales the cheapest electronic products?

aaaery...@gmail.com

Mar 8, 2008, 12:58:02 PM3/8/08

Contact us :
7*24 hour On-line service:
MSN/Email: e-made...@hotmail.com
Our website: http://www.electronics-made-china.com
Hi friends,
We sell exclusively from Chinese manufacturers who produce
DJ Equipment, Electric guitars, Game console-> , GPS->,
Laptops&Notebooks->, Mobile Phone->, Motorcycles, Mp3 & Mp4,
Photography->, Projector, Road Bikes, TVs & HDTVs->, Watercraft ..
We can provide you with best quality products at favorable price. Also
our service is perfect, and the speed of our shipping is very fast.

We have our own warehouse and stores, we have clients all over the
world, and we have been receiving very high praise from our customers.

If you have some suggestions about our products or our service, please
tell us, and we would accept and improve. We do appreciate it very
much. Hope we can cooperate happily in the long term.

Our Belief: Credit is the first, Customers are our God.
China Huahai International Trade Co., Ltd.

aaaery...@gmail.com

Mar 8, 2008, 1:06:13 PM3/8/08

Al Bundy

Mar 8, 2008, 6:55:00 PM3/8/08
On Mar 8, 12:58 pm, aaaeryuyh...@gmail.com wrote:
> Contact us :
> 7*24 hour On-line service:
> MSN/Email: e-made-ch...@hotmail.com

> Hi friends,
> We sell exclusively from Chinese manufacturers who produce
> DJ Equipment, Electric guitars, Game console-> , GPS->,
> Laptops&Notebooks->, Mobile Phone->, Motorcycles, Mp3 & Mp4,
> Photography->, Projector, Road Bikes, TVs & HDTVs->, Watercraft ..
> We can provide you with best quality products at favorable price. Also
> our service is perfect, and the speed of our shipping is very fast.
>
> We have our own warehouse and stores, we have clients all over the
> world, and we have been receiving very high praise from our customers.
>
> If you have some suggestions about our products or our service, please
> tell us, and we would accept and improve. We do appreciate it very
> much. Hope we can cooperate happily in the long term.
>
> Our Belief: Credit is the first, Customers are our God.
> China Huahai International Trade Co., Ltd.

It's not even cheap. I found several items at half the price on a
Google search.