GET TONS OF FREE STUFF !

Windy Anderson

Feb 1, 2008, 9:12:50 PM2/1/08
If you are NOT a member of Freebie Force, this email is for you!

Freebie Force has members joining from all over the world and
from every type of financial background.

I WANT TO HELP YOU. I've mentioned before how simple and
fun Freebie Force is. Even though you don't "have" to tell anyone
else about this wonderful, incredible opportunity and Free products,
here's what can happen if you do.

If all of us told 5 people a day, and not one more than that, (7 levels
down) YOU would have an income of $97,655.00 per month! What
if you only achieved 1/2 of that, 1/4 or 1/10th?! For $9.95 a month,
Free items ranging from a beverage to flights, there's something for
everyone.
http://YoSuccess.NoCashEver.com

Here are a couple of things that were recently posted:

1. Williams & Sonoma - Free cookware
2. Free Flight + $100.00 cash for FREE
3. $25.00 gift card to Staples
4. $25.00 Re-usable certificate to McCormick & Schmidt's
5. Unlimited Vonage phone service
6. Free string cheese
7. Free sample Revive skin care

Every day is a surprise!!

Many others that have NO exp. date such as:

1. Beverage from Borders
2. Movie rental
3. Wahoo's tacos, margaritas, beer (THAT'S CRAZY!!!) hmmm, do
you think the college students would like ALL above?! Not to mention
that they can get paid to refer their classmates.
4. Life Insurance
5. Disneyworld
6. Hotels

Here are a few of the items that I (or a friend) have picked up for Free:

1. 4 lb. bags of Purina dog and cat food (many, many of these)
2. Hundreds of 100% Juicy Juice (with cash back in a few cases)
3. Mattels Polly Pockets
4. Numerous movie rentals
5. Batteries
6. Socks
7. Golf balls
8. Round trip flights
9. Braided rugs
10. House plants from Lowe's
11. Clothing from Lane Bryant, American Eagle, Coldwater Creek
12. $50.00 for test driving a Nissan
13. Braided rugs
14. Dove chocolates
15. Cereal
* The list goes on...................and on and on.

This is way too simple to not share and we have an opportunity here
for you and people you care about to add additional income to their
household. I am committed to help you.

I have had the pleasure of meeting the owners more than once and
they are 1 hour from me. There are exciting things being added to
this already amazing company and I want you to share in this too.

Please listen in on our LIVE conference calls and/or hear a Pre-recorded
call:

LIVE - Mon-Fri 2:00 and 7:00 pm eastern time
Sat 3:00pm eastern (Training call to follow)
Sun 8:00pm " " (Exception - super bowl sunday only will be
at 3:00)

***** LIVE ***** 712-432-2973 *** pin - 1298807#

***** Pre-rec'd ***** 712-432-3974 *** pin - 1298807#
http://YoSuccess.NoCashEver.com