Don't use GTC Longdistance

Wayne Sallee

Aug 31, 2007, 11:08:04 PM8/31/07
A while back someone here recommended GTC
long-distance. So I signed up with them. But now I
am telling my experience with them, and recommending
that people not sign up with GTC long-distance.

The following is the e-mail that I just now got
through sending to them:

****************************

Listen, you idiots. I signed up for your long
distance, and you never switched me over to your
service, and then when I called about it I was told
that you needed to verify my information, so I said
ok, and she proceeded to read off some stuff
thinking that I would not notice what was being
said. Then I stopped her, and asked her about the
additional conditions that she was trying to
fast-talk over, and she said that it was a new
policy that was being added. I then told her 3 to 4
times "*I don't want your long distance*". And she
finally said ok.

I have never had your long distance, and I will not
pay you anything for your pathetic scam. If you
charge my credit card, I will have the bank charge
it back. I already called your stupid phone number
once. I am not going to call it again. If you people
are too stupid to know what "I don't want your long
distance" means, then that's your problem.

Also I *will* tell people on the Internet about your
scam.

Wayne Sallee
Wa...@WayneSallee.com

helpline wrote on 8/31/2007 6:48 PM:
> Dear Customer,
>
> Thank you for your email in regards to your GTC
services. For the security
> and verification of the account please call the
Customer Care Center
> regarding cancellation of the account at
1-800-486-4030 and the Customer
> Care Advocate will be happy to assist you.
>
> Sincerely,
>
> Help...@teamgtc.com
> www.gtctelecom.com
> www.mygtc.com
>
> ms
>
> ----- Original Message ----- From: Wayne Sallee
updated with a new invoice]

> You had better not charge my credit card, or I'll
have the bank charge it
> back.
>
> Wayne Sallee
> Wa...@WayneSallee.com
>
> -------- Original Message -------- Subject: Your
myGTC account has been
> updated with a new invoice
> Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2007 12:27:21 -0700
> From: ebi...@gtctelecom.com
> To: Wa...@WayneSallee.com
>

> Your current GTC Telecom Statement for the
billing account number,

https://www.mygtc.com/statements.asp for your review.
> Your current credit card on file with GTC Telecom
will be automatically
> charged
> on the date specified in your invoice for the
total amount due.

> Please do not reply to this email if you require
a response. We are not
> able
> to respond personally to messages sent to this
address. If you require
help...@teamgtc.com.

> Thank you for using GTC Telecom Online Account
Services,

> GTC Telecom Billing Team

Wayne Sallee

Nov 8, 2007, 3:22:56 PM11/8/07
When I sent them that e-mail, they were difficult
with me, then I got an e-mail from them, saying that
they have canceled my account.

Now here it is a couple of months later, and they
sent me another billing, and charged my credit card.
So I went to the bank, and filled out a dispute form
to have it charged back.

GTC are crooks don't ever give them your credit card
number or they will use it and not give you any
service. GTC long distance is a scam.
www.gtctelecom.com is a crooked company.

All this, and yet I have never had any of their service.

Wayne Sallee
Wa...@WayneSallee.com